Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

That Mendy sub nearly made my head explode. Such an idiot. 

So firmly out. 

Agree 100%. Biggest problem was that all three subs were done when team has developed a good pressure and had a number of moments in a row. I can hardly imagine any other manager to stop this by introducing triple-sub and removing at least two key players of the match: Mehdy and Daka. I don't think team has recovered after that.

Problem of that team are not players like it's being often presented. The only and biggest problem is it current manager.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Mendy off, Soumare on speaks volumes. 

Staggering. He was having a good game but if he came off, it was to have a go and play Maddison and KDH in midfield, bringing on the wingers and leaving 2 up top. The fact it lead to us taking a striker off the pitch and ending the game with 1 up top says it all.

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

4 years in and repeatedly refers to a lack of quality 

I wonder who is responsible for that 🤔

This gets me too. Like saying it is some genius move which absolves him of any blame.

same goes for lack of belief and confidence. Sake.

Edited by JimmyC74

Why can't leicester play to their strengths  as under Nigel Pearson? Non of this tippy tappy from behind and losing  the ball.

Even under Ranieri  it was aggressive  you score we score one more.

Stop passing back to let the opposition regroup.

Metal M