Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

On 07/03/2023 at 15:51, goose2010 said:

I guessed as much to be honest. Yes that is a real shame as if its the only way in as a fan it needs to be utilised as its obviously not being used currently. 

On 07/03/2023 at 16:26, Daggers said:

No. I don't believe anybody genuinely wants them to sell up.

But...I do want to see drastically improved 2-way communication; including a commitment to active listening in monthly fan forums, non-voting fan representation on the board, and the six-monthly publication of a report detailing actions and plans. They have to commit to greater transparency and accountability. Susan and the board lucked out with the whole "trust us" thing, but that doesn't wash now given the gradual decline and inactivity.

They need to demonstrate that we really do have the best owners - they need to make fans feel an important part of the club, and that's not handing out a free donut.

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What a ****ing bellend. I genuinely believe he could not care less if he loses his job or not. 

He has a list of excuses as long as his arm as to why we are in the position we are yet fails to blame himself at all.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Why does it sound really facetious from him, that last bit? As if we don't try to ensure we win too lol

'just close out on a few details'. Yes. Just need to sort your p45 out and then it's as easy as that. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

12 games to go and only the second time we've suffered 16 in a premier League season. That is absolutely dire. How can anyone involved at board level look at that and be ok with what's happening.

Screenshot_20230311-172719.thumb.png.5a818307b5cd46c6ad2ecc20f9ab42ca.png

‘Five losses in a row is their worst run since November to December 2014’

Thats not even our longest losing run of the season!! BBC really are the pits…

Bin. Had years to turn us around from ailing form, not been able to do it for anything more than a couple or few games. Extremely clear the relationship (not that there was a strong one anyway) between him and the fans is broken. That’s almost impossible to fix.

• Like 1

Chants were loud and clear from where we were. Old willy puller in front of me turned around and had a right go at me for joining in. ‘Shut up, I’ve been coming here for 50 years.’  Then tutted loudly and disappeared bang on 80 minutes, like he always does. 

This rot started in the summer when he played silly buggers. I think he feels he was always in control of it, but has no idea what to do now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Chants were loud and clear from where we were. Old willy puller in front of me turned around and had a right go at me for joining in. ‘Shut up, I’ve been coming here for 50 years.’  Then tutted loudly and disappeared bang on 80 minutes, like he always does

This rot started in the summer when he played silly buggers. I think he feels he was always in control of it, but has no idea what to do now. 

I’ve never understood that. Someone who takes pride in growing old watching a sport. Like how shit must life achievement be to have to claim some sort of achievement in growing old like everyone else but you just happen to have watch football once a week while doing it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, superfox1980 said:

There's no fight from Rodgers, he's not got the stomach for this and that's translating to through the team. He stays we go down. 

Get this clown gone ! 

Absolutely well said. If ever a team needed a ‘new voice’ it is now. Its not just a new voice…its also new ideas (or any bloody ideas) and the list would include quite a few other things too. There is now no more time to waste, he needs to go immediately (but he wont).

• Like 1