Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Good to hear the out chants. Some odd fans who feel it’s not fair to have that opinion

some guy near us grassing to the stewards about UFS chanting. Making out he’s a bigger fan with his silly badge hat and cringe custom adidas 

• Haha 1

Can you imagine the uproar if we had lost 5 in a row & Claude puel was in charge.

The stadium didn’t give two shits today with the exception of the singing section.

He’s fooled 90% of the stadium into thinking he isn’t the problem. It’s embarrassing 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’ve never understood that. Someone who takes pride in growing old watching a sport. Like how shit must life achievement be to have to claim some sort of achievement in growing old like everyone else but you just happen to have watch football once a week while doing it. 

Apparently age is some sort of performance metrics. Not as if I’m 15. 

i had this bloke i used to work in retail with as a kid on facebook and he ended up homeless but would always come on fb to rant about how he had this genius plan and he was going to be mega rich in a year. I kept watching his posts because i genuinely thought he was going by to be the next school shooter. after every comment there would be people telling him to get back on his meds 

I’m starting to think he writes brendan’s script it sounds so similar 😂

Edited by Lambert09

1 minute ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

“The players are still playing for him”.

That’s exactly the problem.

I disagree, they're playing because they know they take a big fat pay cut if we go down. Some don't play like it, because they know some other team will pick them up. 

Madison is playing for the new contract he will likely pick up at Man City or Newcastle 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

For those old enough to remember, it's all very similar to David Pleat. He had large sections of the support in his thrall. Talked a good game and everyone's fault but him

It’s funny. You’re right by the way.

But you know who else spoke a good game - Taylor. If you watch some of Taylor/Pleats (far harder to find) interviews, the ability to bullshit is uncanny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Reminder we sacked Ranieri months after winning the league, days after getting us into the last 16 in the Champions League.

Why the special treatment for this fraud? I'm playing devil's advocate internally and still can't find a single reason he hasn't been sacked.

I discussed this with my brother on the walk home from the ground. Is baffling Rodgers has been giving the freedom to destroy the club yet Top won’t do shit about it. If only Vichai was here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Reminder we sacked Ranieri months after winning the league, days after getting us into the last 16 in the Champions League.

Why the special treatment for this fraud? I'm playing devil's advocate internally and still can't find a single reason he hasn't been sacked.

It's obvious, the bloke with the backbone who could make the tough, and more often than not right, decisions, is no longer with us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

To the toss pot in G1 that was showing V’s to SK1 when ‘Rodgers Out’ was being sung. You are delusional you tosspot. Stop being a happy clapper and come back to reality. We are going down under Rodgers.

👏👏