Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

It's obvious, the bloke with the backbone who could make the tough, and more often than not right, decisions, is no longer with us. 

We managed to sack Puel without him

2 minutes ago, Mr.Bingles said:

Looks like we should have gone for Dyche when we had the chance 

BuT dYcHe Is ShIt AnD tHe FoOtBaLl Is ShIt

Absolutely agree by the way, he’d have sorted us out but the snobs laughed at the idea. Everton now ahead of us, can’t see that changing now…

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, browniefox said:

What still surprises me is how long it's taken more people to see he's a fraud and not interested in Leicester anymore. He thinks he's too good for us and has given up. 

I spoke to a Man U supporting friend earlier today who believed Rodgers was suffering because he hadn't been backed. 

It was only when I showed him the 21/22 signings that he realised he didn't know as much as he thought.

He even believed Tielemans was scouted by Rodgers.

To be fair after I explained he spotted the similarities to Liverpool 2014/15.

It's amazing how he has fooled so many with his nonsense.

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Can you imagine the uproar if we had lost 5 in a row & Claude puel was in charge.

The stadium didn’t give two shits today with the exception of the singing section.

He’s fooled 90% of the stadium into thinking he isn’t the problem. It’s embarrassing 

That’s rubbish, it wasn’t just the singing section at all

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

It’s time for action.

The fanbase in sections is passive, the board are passive. Sleepwalking into the Championship.

Anyone with a brain cell can see it.

1 minute ago, LCFCJohn said:

BuT dYcHe Is ShIt AnD tHe FoOtBaLl Is ShIt

Absolutely agree by the way, he’d have sorted us out but the snobs laughed at the idea. Everton now ahead of us, can’t see that changing now…

Our squad and their squad is very different. It’s not comparable.

Plus people weren’t saying that last week when they drew with Forest after losing the previous two.

Guest Mee-9

Ps: Everyone took the piss when I said Dyche should be the one coming to Leicester.

Yet again, more clueless Leicester fans. 

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Rotten to the core.

We are a shambles of a club, some of the decisions made over the last 12 months are ludicrous. 
No excuses left now, nobody in charge seems to care. 

Yes this is correct.

We are an embarrassment

Just now, Ricey said:

Our squad and their squad is very different. It’s not comparable.

Plus people weren’t saying that last week when they drew with Forest after losing the previous two.

We have enough going forward but can’t defend for shit. I’m confident Dyche would have at least given us a fighting chance of staying up.

I have been pro Dyche all along, so what if they drew with Forest? Forest are on a very long unbeaten run at home. They have been picking up results and pulling to safety, something we can only dream of at this point.