Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

19 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

BuT dYcHe Is ShIt AnD tHe FoOtBaLl Is ShIt

Absolutely agree by the way, he’d have sorted us out but the snobs laughed at the idea. Everton now ahead of us, can’t see that changing now…

We will fly past them when Rodgers has gone. I guarantee it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

THERE ARE OTHER MANAGERS IN THE WORLD BESIDES RODGERS AND DYCHE. 

**** me Jesus ****ing christ. Get over it. 

Just because Rodgers is doing shit and needs to go it isn't some magic gotcha that we should have got Dyche. Dyche is absolutely shit and Everton will go nowhere with him. 

Thank god someone else see's sense. 

2 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I honestly believe if he was sacked now we would avoid relegation comfortably.  

I agree. We have enough quality in the squad. Unfortunately, this guy just tells them they arent good enough and ‘surprise surprise’ their confidence and in turn performances are shot to bits.

• Like 4

Some deluded supporters calling Talk Sport. Saying BR hasn’t been given money to spend.

Yes, that’s the problem. Look at our squad. We shouldn’t be having this many issues with the talent. We’re not a top 4 club, but we’re definitely not this bad!!!! Nothing at all to do with him.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Where do you sit out of interest? 

from the west stand it was very much a minority singing it. 

J block, and to be fair I was the only one singing it there! But there was as much noise from near the away fans as the singing section. Tbh who cares as long as it’s sung 🤣

Guest Mee-9
15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

THERE ARE OTHER MANAGERS IN THE WORLD BESIDES RODGERS AND DYCHE. 

**** me Jesus ****ing christ. Get over it. 

Just because Rodgers is doing shit and needs to go it isn't some magic gotcha that we should have got Dyche. Dyche is absolutely shit and Everton will go nowhere with him. 

Would have saved us from going down though wouldn’t he? 

7 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I honestly believe if he was sacked now we would avoid relegation comfortably.  

I don’t. A new manager still inherits shit such as Ward. 

Whole thing is a mess, needs a new broom. Only the greatest managers can be successful year after year, he's done a good job, but he needs to move on for the sake of all parties. We need a reset for the last third of the season