Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

A few have said it now, but honestly think that anyone with an ounce of man management ability let alone coaching ability keeps us up.

It would have to be an interim at this point as we won’t get anyone decent to come in at this point and leave their respective projects.

People will scoff at it, but literally the likes of Knudsen, Shakespeare or Lennon as an interim would manage to get us over the line.

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

The amount of “I told you so comments” I’m seeing all over the football threads are also embarrassing, give it a rest. 

I knew these kind of posts would start appearing. Said so months ago. 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I don’t. A new manager still inherits shit such as Ward. 

But a new manager may have the brains not to play him....

I think if the little sh1t was sacked tomorrow there would be a collective sigh of relief from many at the club along with a large sections here on FT. and hopefully the normally associated 'manager bounce' would kick in.

Just not having this influence with the team may be enough to work wonders BUT, the biggest change would need to be the TOTAL ABANDONMENT OF BRENDANBALL!!!!  ( sorry for shouting one and all.) as it's the main reason IMO, that when the starting 11 hit the pitch we seem to come unstuck.   On the rare occasions that we have come away from it we have looked a far far better team and certain players have improved performance levels..it has been and always will be my biggest gripe...we are not Man City and are at our best attacking and pressing teams and NOT passing it around 237 times before crossing the half way line. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Those weirdos who want Dyche will be back to sipping their Madri quietly in the corner next week when Chelsea slap Everton 

They've gone above us in the table in case you hadn't noticed chief. Have a look at the table when Dyche was appointed.

I appreciate Claude a lot more for leaving us in a good place with some smart recruitment.

My word though what a disaster Mini Me has presided over in 4 seasons. One of the biggest disasters in the history of the Premier league beyond question.

Shows how overrated he really is.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

The guy next to me was shouting abuse at those singing for Rodgers to go. The guy next to me was shouting who do they want instead! The guy next to me was an idiot!

Different where I was in L1. Plenty of people not joining in but no abuse at anyone singing for Rodgers to go.