Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Interestingly we were at the opposite side of the ground to him. In the last 5 mins the ground had emptied out so much you could hear him clapping. Was shocked. Genuine thought he didn’t make a sound. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, teblin said:

Can’t see him being sacked, maybe if we lost next week he’ll be gone but then you are getting towards it being too late.

We’ve been saying this for weeks. From the looks of it Top won’t act until our fate is sealed.

Chants were loud today. Combination of ‘your football is sh1te’ and ‘we want Brendan out’. 

The players heads had gone in the last 10. No one can tell me they are still playing for him.  It’s got to be done now. 

• Like 4

I cant help but think Vichai will be turning in his grave at this situation we currently find ourselves in. This would NEVER have happened under his ownership. Top allegedly wanted to carry on his father's legacy but is currently complicit in totally destroying it. 

Absolutely zero reason for BR to still be in a job. Even the financial payoff garbage doesn't outweigh the money we will lose from getting relegated.

Club is an absolute disgrace.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Chants were loud today. Combination of ‘your football is sh1te’ and ‘we want Brendan out’. 

The players heads had gone in the last 10. No one can tell me they are still playing for him.  It’s got to be done now. 

They are still playing for him, Maddison came out in the week and defended him. I'm not saying he shouldn't be sacked but he has not lost the dressing room. 

10 minutes ago, teblin said:

Can’t see him being sacked, maybe if we lost next week he’ll be gone but then you are getting towards it being too late.

Fair enough losing to moneybags Chelsea today but lose to Brentford next week - then if he isn't gone after that then something is definitely preventing his sacking happening beyond logical comprehension! - and then even more so if we do the same to Palace in the following game and he's stil here!

54 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

Different where I was in L1. Plenty of people not joining in but no abuse at anyone singing for Rodgers to go.

I got daggers off an old biffa who brings a pack up every home match in L1 for singing Rodgers out lol 

1 minute ago, Guy said:

Fair enough losing to moneybags Chelsea today but lose to Brentford next week - then if he isn't gone after that then something is definitely preventing his sacking happening beyond logical comprehension! - and then even more so if we do the same to Palace in the following game and he's stil here!

He set the team up with an inferior complex, the Mini vs the Ferrari.

Rather than highlighting it was one of the lowest scoring Chelsea sides in many a year sitting mid table. There for the taking without an away league win since mid October.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

They are still playing for him, Maddison came out in the week and defended him. I'm not saying he shouldn't be sacked but he has not lost the dressing room. 

I think madders will always support him but he is one player. But I stand by it, Last 10 mins heads had completely gone. There was no fight at all and that’s not a team playing for the guy. Felt like a team waiting for the decision to be made and to move on to the next chapter. 

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

What really pisses me off is his arrogance on the touchline.

We’ve seen it with Thomas Frank, Potter and other managers this season. Even Jesse Marsch.

Coaching their players, getting them over to the touchline to tell them where its going wrong. Rodgers does nothing of the sort. No coaching, no charisma. The players during a break in play stand with their hands on their hips doing nothing, having a drink of water and probably gossiping about where they’re off out tonight.
At some point today Johnny Evans was more effective on the touchline telling players what to do. 

It’s the mark of a poor manager. 

He stands there clueless clapping like a hungover dad on The Mound watching his 8 year old son play for East Goscote FC.