Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Apparently Ms whelan looked particularly unhappy leaving the directors box. As did Top (with his security man) 

maybe they've finally realised that the wrong call was made last September ………

Probably more pi55ed that we don’t appreciate Brendan’s genius. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I got daggers off an old biffa who brings a pack up every home match in L1 for singing Rodgers out lol 

Fake news. I was otherwise occupied in Northants. Do not believe anyone who tells you they had me in Leicestershire. 

• Haha 4

Brendan Rodgers, is, was and ALWAYS has been a very average manager at best. I said that countless times on here ever since we bottled it in the 19/20 season.

The amount of times I said 'he inerited a great squad' and sadly Its proven to be bang on like I always knew.

The guy is an absolute fraud and can only play attacking football with brainless defensive ideas.

He had proven at Liverpool that when he needs to rebuild a squad he failed and I could see the cracks in the 20/21 season that this would happen.

Funny thing is, I wanted him sacked when he bottled 19/20, again when I could see he was throwing away 20/21, and countless times in 21/22 but this season I actually want him to stay.

I would be absolutely fuming if we sack him now, we STILL go down because of the mess hes done and the new manager gets the blame whilst he walks into a Prem club with the media hailing how good he was and how 'its Leicester what do they expect, he achieved miracles' blah blah. I want him to rot, I want him to stay and keep us up or if we get relegated I want it right on his CV as its massively on him.

If we do go down I also want him to stay with us and rot in the Championship. I want that little midget ego to sink with us. If were going then HE is too!

Sacking him now is the absolute dream for him(huge pay off, reputation saved, no relegation on his CV) and no better for us. As crap and clueless as he is, our squad over the last 2 years has become garbage. A combination of Top pros aging(Vards, Kasper, Evans), elite quality leaving/going to leave (Fofana, Madders, Youri), bad injuries that have ruined(Ricardo, Ndidi, Justin). So weve been left with mainly the dross.

Ward, Thomas, Mendy, Amartey and Soumare wouldnt get us out league 1 let alone being competent in the Prem. Daka and DHall are average hard working at best. We have Nacho Barnes Castange and Faes who are prem quality(Madders and Youri aside as they will be gone), the rest is dross.

So because of this, sacking him wont help us 'short term' because of the mess he has put us in, so sacking him does HIM the favour and NOT us.

EVEN if by some miracle we survive, we are favourites next year to go.

Were in an absolute MESS and whilst top has made some poor decisions recruitment wise and financially - this is mainly down to Brendan. You can drop a little and blame the lack of signings but if you cant even get this team to 10-13th area at the worse then YOU my friend are a failure.

Brendan IN. Show us your not a bottling little c***

Edited by deanolegend1989
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Brendan Rodgers, is, was and ALWAYS has been a very average manager at best. I said that countless times on here bever since we bottled it in the 19/20 season.

The amount of times I said 'he inerited a great squad' and sadly Its proven to be bang on like I always knew.

The guy is an absolute fraud and can only play attacking football with brainless defensive ideas.

He had proven at Liverpool that when he needs to rebuild a squad he failed and I could see the cracks in the 20/21 season that this would happen.

Funny thing is, I wanted him sacked when he bottled 19/20, again when I could see he was throwing away 20/21, and countless times in 21/22 but this season I actually want him to stay.

I would be absolutely fuming if we sack him now, we STILL go down because of the mess hes done and the new manager gets the blame whilst he walks into a Prem club with the media hailing how good he was and how 'its Leicester what do they expect, he achieved miracles' blah blah. I want him to rot, I want him to stay and keep us up or if we get relegated I want it right on his CV as its massively on him.

If we do go down I also want him to stay with us and rot in the Championship. I want that little midget ego to sink with us. If were going then HE is too!

Sacking him now is the absolute dream for him(reputation saved, no relegation on his CV) and no better for us. As crap and clueless as he is, our squad over the last 2 years has become garbage. A combination of Top pros aging(Vards, Kasper, Evans), elite quality leaving/going to leave (Fofana, Madders, Youri), bad injuries that have ruined(Ricardo, Ndidi, Justin). So weve been left with mainly the dross.

Ward, Thomas, Mendy, Amartey and Soumare wouldnt get us out league 1 let alone being competent in the Prem. Daka and DHall are average hard working at best. We have Nacho Barnes Castange and Faes who are prem quality(Madders and Youri aside as they will be gone), the rest is dross.

So because of this, sacking him wont help us 'short term' because of the mess he has put us in, so sacking him does HIM the favour and NOT us.

Were in an absolute MESS and whilst top has made some poor decisions recruitment wise and financially - this is mainly down to Brendan. You can drop a little and blame the lack of signings but if you cant even get this team to 10-13th area at the worse then YOU my friend are a failure.

There's no way Rodgers walks away from this unscathed. 

Being paid 9m and treading water just above relegation cannot be ignored.

His card is marked now.

Edited by Blue ROI

4 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Brendan Rodgers, is, was and ALWAYS has been a very average manager at best. I said that countless times on here never since we bottled it in the 19/20 season.

Sacking him now is the absolute dream for him(huge pay off, reputation saved, no relegation on his CV) and no better for us. As crap and clueless as he is, our squad over the last 2 years has become garbage. A combination of Top pros aging(Vards, Kasper, Evans), elite quality leaving/going to leave (Fofana, Madders, Youri), bad injuries that have ruined(Ricardo, Ndidi, Justin). So weve been left with mainly the dross.

well done m8

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Apparently Ms whelan looked particularly unhappy leaving the directors box. As did Top (with his security man) 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

“How dare they not back our wonderful Brendan, ALL HAIL BRENDAN RODGERS” she was secretly thinking this to herself. 

3 hours ago, Buzzell said:

To the toss pot in G1 that was showing V’s to SK1 when ‘Rodgers Out’ was being sung. You are delusional you tosspot. Stop being a happy clapper and come back to reality. We are going down under Rodgers.

lol I’ve never seen him stand up and get behind the team but when Rodgers is given some stick he’s straight up given it the big un

24 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Most likely Ms Whelan was unhappy that her 3 courses in the directors lounge weren’t up to scratch, could be the only reason she attends games as it surely can’t be for the on the pitch action.

Edited by josh_baskin
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Brendan Rodgers, is, was and ALWAYS has been a very average manager at best. I said that countless times on here ever since we bottled it in the 19/20 season.

Started off bang on but do you really want him to stay? A decent manager could come in with a plan, turn us around and build for next season. If he stays then we once again will spend millions on all his garbage signings. To make us sh*t for even longer. To turn things around he needs to go ASAP. 

18 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Have a listen to what Danny Simpson and Kasper have recently said about him.. 

28 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He set the team up with an inferior complex, the Mini vs the Ferrari.

Rather than highlighting it was one of the lowest scoring Chelsea sides in many a year sitting mid table. There for the taking without an away league win since mid October.

Wow, I didn't realise it had been that long since their last away win! Even so I think Potter would have really been walking the tightrope had they not beaten us today!!