Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I think Radio Leicester summarised it well. He's not a manager who's up for a dogfight. He's a manager who can keep things going well and build morale and momentum. Klopp, Pep, et al., are in the same category imo, tactically brilliant but would struggle if they don't have a really good squad around them. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think Radio Leicester summarised it well. He's not a manager who's up for a dogfight. He's a manager who can keep things going well and build morale and momentum. Klopp, Pep, et al., are in the same category imo, tactically brilliant but would struggle if they don't have a really good squad around them. 

Pep is an absolute bellend no doubt who has had everything handed to him on a plate but I'd at least stick up for Klopp who has a lot more merit to his managerial career.

He started off modest and built his way up. And he had to undo the damage done by you know who at Liverpool. 

I'd day Rodgers has entered that Hughes/Moyes/Pulis stage now.

Liverpool, Celtic and Leicester all now know what happens if you give him enough time.

Other than maybe spurs no high profile club will touch him with a bargepole now.

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

lol I’ve never seen him stand up and get behind the team but when Rodgers is given some stick he’s straight up given it the big un

He wasn’t the only one either. There was plenty in G1 rolling their eyes and shaking their head. They all need their heads wobbling. They must be happy with relegation as long as King Rodgers is still in charge.

15 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

not a good source but apparently he’s gone , announcement soon 

If it’s not a good source ……….

I generally use my ‘is mrs rodgers and daughter at the game’ metric to judge how much under thread he feels 

she stayed till the end 

Edited by st albans fox

6 minutes ago, shailen said:

Harsh on Klopp. He had a massive rebuilding job on with Liverpool after Rodgers got his hands on them and transformed them into one of the best teams in Europe.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think Brendan has been one of the best managers we’ve ever had. But it’s now time for him to go. 

I think Brendan has been blessed with having one of the best squads we’ve ever had, and he knew it which is why he took the job.

• Like 4