Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

He wasn’t the only one either. There was plenty in G1 rolling their eyes and shaking their head. They all need their heads wobbling. They must be happy with relegation as long as King Rodgers is still in charge.

I was at the front of SK1 today with my young lad and could hear a lot of them in G1 (including THAT idiot) shouting things such as 'twats!' 'support the team!' 'who could we get?!'.

They are beyond help. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Pep is an absolute bellend no doubt who has had everything handed to him on a plate but I'd at least stick up for Klopp who has a lot more merit to his managerial career.

He started off modest and built his way up. And he had to undo the damage done by you know who at Liverpool. 

I'd day Rodgers has entered that Hughes/Moyes/Pulis stage now.

Other than maybe spurs no high profile club will touch with a bargepole now.

Pep one of the best managers ever. It’s one thing managing the big clubs it’s another thing consistently winning with them. Don’t think Pep gets the credit he deserves, yes be interesting to see how he gets on for a smaller team but he’s still winning on the biggest stage so why should he? 

Nearly every one of the ‘top’ managers have spent loads of money and failed. The only exceptions really are Pep and SAF and even he struggled to start with at Utd

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Incognito said:

Can you surmise what they said, or post a link please? Missed what they've said, and I'd be interested to hear.

Undr the cosh podcast, its on youtube there are two episodes with Danny, brilliant listen. 

There is a thread on here, i think under Kaspers name, links to a times article.

In short, both giving very high praise to Rodgers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigMicky said:

Undr the cosh podcast, its on youtube there are two episodes with Danny, brilliant listen. 

There is a thread on here, i think under Kaspers name, links to a times article.

Do you sit in G1 mate ?

(asking for a friend).

Just now, BigMicky said:

He’s a very good manager and will do well at another club. 

But his time with us is up - he doesn’t motivate the players like he used to by his own admission. 

We need a fresh start and fresh voice. 

Too much apathy, he’s sucked out the energy from the club and fans with all the emotional rollercoasters we’ve had. 

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

I was at the front of SK1 today with my young lad and could hear a lot of them in G1 (including THAT idiot) shouting things such as 'twats!' 'support the team!' 'who could we get?!'.

They are beyond help. 

To be fair in A1 most had left at the sending off so not many left to shout Rogers out or to disagree with it. 

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Has anybody genuinely disliked a man associated with our club more than him?

It saddens me that holding this opinion apparently upsets people I like on the forum, but yes - I’ve never disliked anyone associated with the club as much as I hate Rodgers. And I really hate Rodgers. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

To be fair when Simpson was at the club it was still very positive and I think in terms of ‘coaching’ day to day he’s good. It would be interesting to see if simpson had a similar view after 4 years of listening to the same olde stuff. Sometimes things go stale and that’s the way it’s gone. We need change the only way is up 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9
Just now, Harpenden Fox said:

Put your crisps down then. You’ve had too many already 

The murmurs I heard last week turned out to be a nasty curry.

11 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Has anybody genuinely disliked a man associated with our club more than him?

I honestly haven't, in my lifetime, Pleat, Mcghee, Taylor, Wise, Holloway etc have all come and gone without the success rate of him yet I just cannot begin to explain rationally how much I fvcking dislike the guy.

Was always Taylor for me. I think at the min it’s Rodgers but that may change if he goes soon and we turn things around.

I’ve never really liked him since day one, he’s always belittled the club in interviews, every when he first joined 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Pep one of the best managers ever. It’s one thing managing the big clubs it’s another thing consistently winning with them. Don’t think Pep gets the credit he deserves, yes be interesting to see how he gets on for a smaller team but he’s still winning on the biggest stage so why should he? 

Nearly every one of the ‘top’ managers have spent loads of money and failed. The only exceptions really are Pep and SAF and even he struggled to start with at Utd

Pep has always been with elite teams so the question mark remains.

Ferguson had success in Scotland pre-Man U so would always have greater merit overall.