Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Has anybody genuinely disliked a man associated with our club more than him?

I honestly haven't, in my lifetime, Pleat, Mcghee, Taylor, Wise, Holloway etc have all come and gone without the success rate of him yet I just cannot begin to explain rationally how much I fvcking dislike the guy.

I posted last week that he’s on par with Taylor now for me and I didn’t think anybody would come close to him. Let alone an FA cup winning manager 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think Radio Leicester summarised it well. He's not a manager who's up for a dogfight. He's a manager who can keep things going well and build morale and momentum. Klopp, Pep, et al., are in the same category imo, tactically brilliant but would struggle if they don't have a really good squad around them. 

Lol stop comparing him to two greats 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think Radio Leicester summarised it well. He's not a manager who's up for a dogfight. He's a manager who can keep things going well and build morale and momentum. Klopp, Pep, et al., are in the same category imo, tactically brilliant but would struggle if they don't have a really good squad around them. 

Are you serious? :blink:

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Undr the cosh podcast, its on youtube there are two episodes with Danny, brilliant listen. 

There is a thread on here, i think under Kaspers name, links to a times article.

In short, both giving very high praise to Rodgers.

If we've learnt anything from Danny Simpson on the Undr The Cosh podcasts it's that you can't take anything he says at face value.

Just now, fox_favourite said:

If there is any truth in this….Ole?! Definitely relegated then. Ffs. 

Well he's got a hell of a lot of experience with relegation battles hasn't he... There was that one time.... 

Well OK Man U were poor but not quite relegation fodder..... 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Fake news. I was otherwise occupied in Northants. Do not believe anyone who tells you they had me in Leicestershire. 

My bad must’ve been Grandma Daggers buddy lol 

Edited by dbtcity