Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Vieira up to 3rd favourite with the bookies and Rodger’s still 4th favourite to be sacked next.

Its actually mental how bullet proof he is

More amazing that people don't know how betting markets work......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

Vieira up to 3rd favourite with the bookies and Rodger’s still 4th favourite to be sacked next.

Its actually mental how bullet proof he is

Palace haven’t won this calendar year have they? Not a huge surprise, think Rodgers will shift when we’re in the bottom 3 next week 

10 hours ago, themightyfin said:

£6million it takes to get him gone. Plus bits and bobs for backroom staff. 

Time to pull the trigger me thinks. 

Literally had enough now. 

Six ****ing million and they're letting this charade continue. I could almost forgive it if it was stupidly expensive. Six ****ing million. They are an absolute disgrace. They're utterly delusional.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Six ****ing million and they're letting this charade continue. I could almost forgive it if it was stupidly expensive. Six ****ing million. They are an absolute disgrace. They're utterly delusional.

He hasn’t got a clue, why do people listen to him for goodness sake. 

• Like 2

This guy trying to reinvent the truth that we were relegation fodder before him. If we really were a Burnley, Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, he wouldn't be here in the 1st place.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Isn't £6 million a year Bertrand and Vestergaards wages? I'd argue they are benefiting the club more doing **** all then Rogers constantly belittling the club.

• Like 1

Leicester City, a famous team in the English Premier League, has reportedly summoned the management team to a quick meeting to decide the future of Brendan Rodgers, the Northern Ireland manager. After leading the team to meet the defeat in the latest game

Siamese Foxes lost to Chelsea 1-3 in the Premier League last Saturday night. Causing the situation to not be good again By holding the 16th place in the score table, only 24 points from 16 games

Causing Leicester to meet 5 defeats in a row from all the last items Causing the club management board to be preparing to call an urgent meeting In order to decide the future of the former Reds coach soon

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Their source is that Indykaila tweet. 

• Haha 4

I’ve always been surprised that people have believed he will be sacked on the evening of a game. I guess it’s wishful thinking on our part following a result that the sooner the better. You would like to think when it does happen a load of other things are put in to place before hand which is the club doing its due diligence which may take a little more time than the Saturday night. Hopefully this match is different to previous weeks and come Monday evening he’s gone.