Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

32 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Leicester City, a famous team in the English Premier League, has reportedly summoned the management team to a quick meeting to decide the future of Brendan Rodgers, the Northern Ireland manager. After leading the team to meet the defeat in the latest game

Siamese Foxes lost to Chelsea 1-3 in the Premier League last Saturday night. Causing the situation to not be good again By holding the 16th place in the score table, only 24 points from 16 games

Causing Leicester to meet 5 defeats in a row from all the last items Causing the club management board to be preparing to call an urgent meeting In order to decide the future of the former Reds coach soon

Siamese Foxes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I'm actually really disappointed in Geoff. He was relentlessly critical of Puel. It was a 24/7 non stop campaign against Puel. We're doing far worse now under Rodgers and not a peep from him. 

Because Brendan is popular in the media circles for whatever reason. 

The Brand ©️

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm actually really disappointed in Geoff. He was relentlessly critical of Puel. It was a 24/7 non stop campaign against Puel. We're doing far worse now under Rodgers and not a peep from him. 

He was utterly obsessed with the man at that period.

20 minutes ago, Koke said:

Rodgers is probably his mate. I guess he is more of a media man than a fan :dunno:

42 minutes ago, Koke said:

Plenty of others within the club and dressing room were constantly briefing against Puel to Geoff and others

1 hour ago, Koke said:

...as a regular poster he was very vociferous about Puel!!!

I can only hazard a guess why he has not been posting is that, there were a very large contingent on here, rubbishing the company that he works for. I did think it strange that he was liked and accepted on here but TalkSport was being constantly derided and I suspect the denigration also reflected on him. It was as if poster's just could not see that they were also attacking him.

He’s not going any where is he :mad:

Had the misfortune to hear some of his post-match interview yesterday. He says we need to tighten up defensively and we’ll work on that on the training pitch. I was hoping the interviewer (OPA?) would ask what that would change as he’s had two years to fix things and we keep getting worse but not a peep. I don’t understand why the entire media bar Matt Piper give him a free pass. 

3 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

He’s not going any where is he :mad:

Had the misfortune to hear some of his post-match interview yesterday. He says we need to tighten up defensively and we’ll work on that on the training pitch. I was hoping the interviewer (OPA?) would ask what that would change as he’s had two years to fix things and we keep getting worse but not a peep. I don’t understand why the entire media bar Matt Piper give him a free pass. 

Matt Piper said yesterday on Radio Leicester, I can understand why some fans want BR sacked.  However, there is noone out there at the moment who could come in and do a job to save us from relegation, so he gets the rest of the season for me.

So even Piper by that logic doesnt want him sacked.

2 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Matt Piper said yesterday on Radio Leicester, I can understand why some fans want BR sacked.  However, there is noone out there at the moment who could come in and do a job to save us from relegation, so he gets the rest of the season for me.

Fair play. I only heard a few minutes after the match where he was critical. Piper can join the rest of them in the bin then. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Yeah, I heard that.

He said he doesn't want him sacked at this point but doesn't think he's got it in him to get the team up for the challenge of staying up.

🤔

Mr Teflon 

Asked about the chants, Rodgers said: ‘It’s been the backdrop all season and it’s not a distraction for me or the squad. We are very much together.

‘You want the crowd to be behind the team but this how it has been since the summer. The frustration at the lack of activity in the transfer market spilled over into the season.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone that says no-one else is available should quite frankly follow a different sport as they are morons. 

You could pluck one of about 80% of Championship managers and they’d do a better job than Rodgers atm. 

I personally think the ones who say there’s no-one better are saying it because they don’t want to admit they were wrong about Rodgers, they’d rather go down with him then blame injuries, spending, luck, Danny Ward or some other bollocks. 

• Like 4