Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Imagine what kind of sadist you have to be to follow this bloke from club to club as a Brendan Rodgers fan. Christ.

I'm surprised his family follow him from club to club never mind fans. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, dannythefox said:

This is exactly my thoughts. Don’t worry about who’s coming in and if nobody is available. Rodger’s hasn’t been performing for a good 6/8months now so sack him. We can’t be worse off without him it’s impossible. 

I think you have missed off a "1" in front of the months there bud.

With regards to sacking him....

Hell Yeah   But I think the club see's differently to us fans on FT

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Imagine what kind of sadist you have to be to follow this bloke from club to club as a Brendan Rodgers fan. Christ.

Remember that bloke who was a Mahrez fan on here?

Soon vanished as soon as he went to Man City!

10 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I think you have missed off a "1" in front of the months there bud.

With regards to sacking him....

Hell Yeah   But I think the club see's differently to us fans on FT

To be fair your right I’ve actually lost track it could actually be longer you know 😂

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, filbertway said:

lol Morgan managing? The lads would be bored to death of his team talk after the 500th "ermmm"

I'm not sure why just picking old players seems to be such a fad when we've got perfectly qualified coaches.

And if you're talking about playing the 2 cripples at cb then I think that's even worse haha.

Pretty much for the same reason Coaches are just that, Coaches, Otherwise they would have been managers by now.

Morgan and Evans have both the experience and respect from the players. I think they could get the performance out of them that BR can't.

Though it alls supposition while BR is still here in the job.

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Pretty much for the same reason Coaches are just that, Coaches, Otherwise they would have been managers by now.

Morgan and Evans have both the experience and respect from the players. I think they could get the performance out of them that BR can't.

Though it alls supposition while BR is still here in the job.

I think I'd just about rather have Rodgers than a Morgan/Evans dream team but each to their own haha.

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Can we please appoint Will Still? Reims (and Napoli) are playing the best football in the continent. Reims tactics are a joy to watch. They're having Monaco on the ropes now. 

Get this lad before someone massive does IMO. Massive West Ham fan, mind 

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Can we please appoint Will Still? Reims (and Napoli) are playing the best football in the continent. Reims tactics are a joy to watch. They're having Monaco on the ropes now. 

Will Still to replace Still Brendan.

11 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I imagine we would avoid due to lack of PL experience and i imagine the badges stuff would be a no no. Interesting to see which of the bigger clubs goes for him first. Always said feels like a Leeds appointment to me.

Maybe we could convince Top that Fifa 23 and Football Manager count towards PL experience. 

18 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I think I'd just about rather have Rodgers than a Morgan/Evans dream team but each to their own haha.

It's all about choices but it doesn't look like the Club are prepared to dump him yet.

We'll just have to suffer on in the meantime.

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Needing Premier league experience is the biggest myth going spouted by the media keeping their faves in the merry go round of jobs. 

Hiring off of premier league experience also helps keep those pesky clubs with ambition down where they belong. 

Agree 100%. Ignoring that crap allowed Brighton to get the like De Zerbi and Wolves to get Lopetegui. Whilst the only option that seems available to us is Rafa. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, so1 said:

:wave: 

I'll never understand why. He's not remotely likeable, os signings are poor morr often than not and his football isn't all that entertaining, even when it is working. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Been busy all day, came on here and expected to see him sacked, really disappointed. It’s so obvious to everyone that this is the perfect time to pull the trigger.

Apparently, if Jason Bourne is correct, the board have no intention of sacking him. We’re doomed 

• Sad 1

Just now, TMELcfc said:

Apparently, if Jason Bourne is correct, the board have no intention of sacking him. We’re doomed 

Brentford game will be a must win. Unless we lose, the the Palace game becomes a must win. Rinse and repeat. 

• Haha 1