Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'll never understand why. He's not remotely likeable, os signings are poor morr often than not and his football isn't all that entertaining, even when it is working. 

Agreed. Doesn’t make sense, there are some that follow Pearson around blindly but I kinda get that due to his relationship with the fans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'll never understand why. He's not remotely likeable, os signings are poor morr often than not and his football isn't all that entertaining, even when it is working. 

I disagree. Seen him improve 4 clubs and its always worth watching the success that always results. Hope he gets to manage a club someday that is capable of taking him and them to their highest achievement. If this is his dream as I don't really know. I have little interest in following a big money club but that seems to be where this is going. I always enjoy supporting the underdog and watching a club build. Nothing would please me more than following this club into the Championship and watching Rodgers and the club rebuild again. You all lived the dream. I'd like a taste of that 

:scarf:

Edited by so1

2 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Just get him inScreenshot_20230312_181802.thumb.jpg.345a5f6413d272b167507e7c2c16ae48.jpg

He’s ****ing special lads. I feel like Ric Flair but he’d get our Belgian boys going and get right up the other lot. Tactics are decent too

If the club don’t want to cough up the 20 million to sack him why can’t they just stick him on gardening leave and leave the coaching staff to attempt to steer the team to safety while he just sits at home keeping his negative influence away from the team?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

All so you can go to a new clubs forum, slag off the former fan bases and ultimately end up having the same delusional stance when history repeats itself once again and Rodgers is failing spectacularly 

14 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Apparently, if Jason Bourne is correct, the board have no intention of sacking him. We’re doomed 

How many ‘must win’ games must we lose before he gets the bullet? We’re going to be in that bottom three in no time.

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

He’s ****ing special lads. I feel like Ric Flair but he’d get our Belgian boys going and get right up the other lot. Tactics are decent too

Do Reims still get fined for every game he manages? lol 

9 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Just get him inScreenshot_20230312_181802.thumb.jpg.345a5f6413d272b167507e7c2c16ae48.jpg

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

Won’t be available in the summer 

edit: my apologies I read that wrong...

Edited by Fox92

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

he’s one you take a punt on in the summer not in a relegation run in. 

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

Won’t be available in the summer 

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

He might not want to manage a Championship team though?

screw it. You had me at he’s not brendan. Get him in

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KFS said:

Yeah but why would he leave his club now so close to the end of the season?

I'd settle for an interim manager to just get Rodgers away from the club and actually just make a proper appointment in the summer. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, so1 said:

I disagree. Seen him improve 4 clubs and its always worth watching the success that always results. Hope he gets to manage a club someday that is capable of taking him and them to their highest achievement. If this is his dream as I don't really know. I have little interest in following a big money club but that seems to be where this is going. I always enjoy supporting the underdog and watching a club build. Nothing would please me more than following this club into the Championship and watching Rodgers and the club rebuild again. You all lived the dream. I'd like a taste of that 

:scarf:

And of those 4 clubs, how many did he leave in better knick than he found them? His rebuilding of squads is terrible. 

P.s. I have no idea why built I always thought you were a Celtic fan? 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but why would he leave his club now so close to the end of the season?

I'd settle for an interim manager to just get Rodgers away from the club and actually just make a proper appointment in the summer. 

This is it, don't rush to appoint someone long term now (unless they are available) all we need now is a 'bounce' which would probably be enough to secure safety.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

If the club don’t want to cough up the 20 million to sack him why can’t they just stick him on gardening leave and leave the coaching staff to attempt to steer the team to safety while he just sits at home keeping his negative influence away from the team?

...it is not going to cost anywhere near £20m to offload him and his staff.

I am not impressed with his coaches so they can go, An interim in house team can turn this around.

This environment needs to change.