Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

29 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

The more this crash of a season carries without Brendan being sacked is making me think why on earth haven't the board sacked this sack of Sh*t. I've come to the conclusion the only reason is that Brendan knows the secret about Kingpower as a business some type of loop hole they use to do business and create their wealth .  Or he knows the some other secret.  Brendan comes across as someone that wants to get his beady eyes looking behind the veil where he's not really meant to stick his snout.  It's very bizzare, I get loyalty which is why the owners might keep him on, but come on 2 years of steady rot, tells me theres something else going on here.  

Dislike being negative, especially at the start of the week, with the negative world around us we must strive to be positive, problem is some people AKA Bodgers creates a negative sand trap we can't at the moment get out of...

This is absurd and completely out of order. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sly said:

I was told on Sunday evening, that all that’s keeping him in a job, is should he move to Spurs, we’ll agree mutual termination and maybe get a small payment from Tottenham. No viable other candidates with Premier League experience who are available with short notice to get us out the mire.

The board have hope with the run of fixtures, we can put another run together and get ourselves out of the mess. 

Make no mistake it will be the inaction of the board that relegates us if it happens. The writing has been on the wall in regards to Rodgers for months.

No doubt he'll keep us up and the idiots will give him a new deal and a war chest to blow on some more guff and we'll go down next season anyway.

Rotten from top to bottom. 

15 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Matt Piper saying he wouldn’t sack him yet, just after saying Rodgers is waiting for a pay-off.

What the fck? Wouldn't sack him yet? How long do you leave it? When we are firmly in the relegation zone with 6 games left. I do feel the media perception of Rodgers has been one reason why we haven't sacked him, alongside the financial implications. Hardly anyone in the media has said anything bad about him. Even yesterday on talksport they were talking about who will get relegated and they said 9 teams are involved in the relegation battle but not one of them said they thought leicester would go down. What have they been watching? We are absolutely shite and have been for 2 years with the odd decent game thrown in. 

Top, Rudkin and Whelan should never have allowed this to go on as long as it has. The writing was on wall since around the beginning of October. Poor results, poor performances, a constant stream of injuries. The situation is now desperate, dire in fact.

Make no mistake we are staring down the barrel of relegation, we could even go down bottom of the pile, this team doesn't look up for the fight and you can't see another win in them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

What the fck? Wouldn't sack him yet? How long do you leave it? When we are firmly in the relegation zone with 6 games left. I do feel the media perception of Rodgers has been one reason why we haven't sacked him, alongside the financial implications. Hardly anyone in the media has said anything bad about him. Even yesterday on talksport they were talking about who will get relegated and they said 9 teams are involved in the relegation battle but not one of them said they thought leicester would go down. What have they been watching? We are absolutely shite and have been for 2 years with the odd decent game thrown in. 

This is the same media that think we’re a counter attacking side that’s good at set pieces.

• Like 1

Just now, lee7 said:

She's not wrong. The bloke comes out with all sorts of guff. 

How many times has he said about the need to be consistent over the years? 

I can't remember disliking a manager this much in a very long time. 

Haha yep, I just love seeing the collections of Rodgers stuff.

There's a few good twitter/reddit threads about all the lies he's told over the years as well that are good value lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Top, Rudkin and Whelan should never have allowed this to go on as long as it has. The writing was on wall since around the beginning of October. Poor results, poor performances, a constant stream of injuries. The situation is now desperate, dire in fact.

Make no mistake we are staring down the barrel of relegation, we could even go down bottom of the pile, this team doesn't look up for the fight and you can't see another win in them.

The writing was on the wall last season. It was clear that we were walking towards relegation, either this season or next if Rodgers stayed.

Last season was the time to do it, start afresh and get the players onboard, new contracts. Now we have players out of contract and leaving on a free. Tens of millions in assets lost and we are supposed to be a sustainable club.

I can see this, yet it isn't my job to spot these issues. Heads should roll, it is sackable (not just for Rodgers) for this level of negligence.

• Like 3

Genuinely feels like Top wants us to go down and just keep his mate in charge. Brendan decline as a manager started before he even joined us and now he's got progressively worse. Just sack him already as we're going down with him in charge. 

Edited by sharpylcfc

7 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Genuinely feels like Top wants us to go down and just keep his mate in charge. Brendan decline as a manager started before he even joined us and now he's got progressively worse. Just sack him already as we're going down with him in charge. 

If they haven't talked for a year like Rodgers claims (obviously he's a compulsive liar so may not be true) then I'm starting to wonder what this is as it doesn't sound like the close relationship I imagined haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Piper is so desperate for a job at the club it's embarrassing 

Piper is no Leicester legend, part of the worst Leicester squad ever. Part the reason I stopped listening to radio Leicester when utter crap he comes out with. 

9 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If they haven't talked for a year like Rodgers claims (obviously he's a compulsive liar so may not be true) then I'm starting to wonder what this is as it doesn't sound like the close relationship I imagined haha.

If what Rodgers says is true which it probably isn't let's be honest! Why hasn't he been sacked yet? Especially with the run at the start of the season and with the run we're currently on? Should of been sacked by now. 

7 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

If what Rodgers says is true which it probably isn't let's be honest! Why hasn't he been sacked yet? Especially with the run at the start of the season and with the run we're currently on? Should of been sacked by now. 

Well according to Jason Bourne, nobody at the club seems to think there are actually any problems.

It's genuinely like a cult.

• Like 2