Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

12 hours ago, don_danbury said:

it seems relegation is the only thing that would get rid of him. just imagine if he keeps us up, you just know he'll get the full season next season. really shitty situation 

I'm convinced he'll get the full season even if we go down, unless he's too humiliated at the prospect and slinks away.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I raise the “crime against history” XI and give you Leicester v Brighton (at home) “crime against sanity XI.

The more this season goes on, the more I realised that we did miss out on two CL campaigns predominantly down to Rodgers. 

He can't handle the pressure, its been proven time and time again. I'm deeply concerned for the run in we have because its the type of games we should be winning he ends up losing just like in those Champions League chasing seasons.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dames said:

He can't handle the pressure, its been proven time and time again. I'm deeply concerned for the run in we have because its the type of games we should be winning he ends up losing just like in those Champions League chasing seasons.

He's perfect for spurs - home of the bottlers.

• Like 1

Just had my Arsenal supporting cabbie tell me how he has been let down and it isnt his fault. 

Alongside the tube strikes, this just pisses me off. Luckily it was a pretty long cab drive and I go to vent a few home truths to him. 

How this man gets away with it I dont know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

Nah, even ignoring their resources that is not true last 10 years. With their resource advantage over us it looks even worse for them. We have won major silverware on multiple occasions on a fraction of their budget where they have nothing at all to show for any of it. 

We were 4th twice nearing the end of the season and ended up 5th lol They might have "finished 3rd in a two horse race" but they were never top of the league.

We've won more than them in the last 10 years, granted, but what have the actually bottled? Lost a CL final to a good Liverpool side and lost the League Cup final to a good Manchester City side.

Edited by Fox92

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Just had my Arsenal supporting cabbie tell me how he has been let down and it isnt his fault. 

Alongside the tube strikes, this just pisses me off. Luckily it was a pretty long cab drive and I go to vent a few home truths to him. 

How this man gets away with it I dont know. 

Well we do ……it’s one of the things that irks us ….

Ok I have a plan.

He cheated on his last wife, once a cheater always a cheater.

So we need to find a younger and more beautiful woman who lives far away from Leicester, maybe Australia and pay her to flirt with him.

He will fall for her, leave his job and wife, fly to Australia to be with her.

No payoff, No BR, the girl gets paid and everyone is a winner.

The girl can ditch him when he gets to Australia.

What do you think ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

So many of this type of comment, so not having a go at you personally.

Who gives a fvck what Rodgers wants. He's destroying my club our club.

If the right job come up he would walk so he should do the right thing now and walk.

He don't give a fvck about our club just himself. So I don't give a toss what he wants, fvck him off before he destroys our great club.

I desperately want him gone and I'm grasping at straws I just don't see Top firing him so my next hope is that for some reason he just fcuks off.

• Like 1

I mat have missed a reply about Kasper Schmeichel interview with the Times on Saturday (behind a paywall so can't send link) when he very complimentary about BR - the best man manager he has known. Although the BR project may have run its road and a refresh may be what is needed, I do think this can only be made at the end of the season so it would be better to get behind the team rather than demand BR out for now. I am not sure we could do any better at this stage of he season and fulsome hoe support can only be helpful, even if performances disappoint (and with better finishing we would have had at least a draw on Saturday.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I'm convinced he'll get the full season even if we go down, unless he's too humiliated at the prospect and slinks away.

No chance he’ll manage in the championship and I wouldn’t want him to. Get him gone.

Edited by dannythefox
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Ok I have a plan.

So we need to find a younger and more beautiful woman who lives far away from Leicester, maybe Australia and pay her to flirt with him.

What do you think ?

Or a bloke dressed as a woman if his past is anything to go by 👀

33 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

No chance he’ll manage in the championship and I wouldn’t want him to. Get him gone.

His wages would probably be as much as the other 23 in the division combined anyway!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Oompa Loompa doompety doo

I’ve got some perfect tactics for you 

Oompa Loompa doompety dee

Death by football? Listen to me.

What do you get when you play from the back?

Totally devoid of defence and attack

What are you at, playing terribly flat?

What will the fanbase think of that?

(We don’t like the look of it) 

Oompa Loompa doompety da

Low expectations? You will go far

You will live in misery too

Like the Leicester City doompety do.

This is class!

In any business (including any other football team bar us), he would of been fired based on his performance.

Really doesn't make any sense that he still has a job.

But he does, he won't be going anywhere, even if we lose the next 5 games. Sadly, for some reason, Top continues to rate him.

Loosing interest in football at the moment. LCFC is bad for my mental health.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Ok I have a plan.

What do you think ?

Judging by where his hands are in that photo, maybe a beautiful young Australian woman has already started to arouse his interest!

Edited by String fellow