Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

20 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

2,100 pages in. Most of it filled with the same people making the same sad, unfunny and derogatory comments for the umpteenth time. The overwhelming majority of us want him gone, but this thread is just desperately sad. 

Stop reading and posting in it then..... simples

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Stop reading and posting in it then..... simples

Some of us read it as it’s a thread about our manager and, stupidly, check it out in case there is actually a post worth reading. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Some of us read it as it’s a thread about our manager and, stupidly, check it out in case there is actually a post worth reading. 

I think you'll have to go back quite a few pages to see anything constructive, until we see anything constructive, from him as a manager, and team, this is what your going to get, he is done, and it's now beyond torture, for some, as to how he is still here.

46 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

You said it...  

You know the current situation  and you also know the general feelings towards the "poisoned dwarf" from about 98% of posters here on FT.

So unless there is a major news flash, it's not hard to guess what the posts are generally going to be like..

Also the posts are about the manager and therefore are correct for the thread title.

As I suggested..if what you read bothers or annoys you so much, you can exercise your right not to read or post in the thread. No one is forcing you to even click the Foxestalk URL..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Guppys Love Child said:

You said it...  

You know the current situation  and you also know the general feelings towards the "poisoned dwarf" from about 98% of posters here on FT.

So unless there is a major news flash, it's not hard to guess what the posts are generally going to be like..

Also the posts are about the manager and therefore are correct for the thread title.

As I suggested..if what you read bothers or annoys you so much, you can exercise your right not to read or post in the thread. No one is forcing you to even click the Foxestalk URL..

This thread is now a containment thread. No other purpose for it now until he's sacked. 

10 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  re-read your previous post and yes you included the board, but my take on all this is, if all the board members came out and said they wanted Rodgers gone, Khun Top is still the man with the final say!!!

If he says no, then Rodgers will be here for the duration. Someone posted last year that there is only one person who is keeping Rodgers in his post. Whether that is correct or not, the real thing is if Top says no, the answer is no.

There have been several post on this forum detailing Whelan's email address and I have emailed her several times. So far nothing has come from it, I wouldn’t believe it would make any difference should we all do it again. 

Fair enough, and apologies if I came over a bit strong - borne of frustration with the current situation. 

Hard to know what the dynamic is within the board.  If you look at the section on the club website that lists the senior management then ut's hard to believe that Top doesn't take notice of their opinions, even though he may have the final say.

At the end of the day, what I'm trying to say is that even if it turns out to be a fruitless exercise it's better to try what we can from out keyboards rather than just moaning about the situation whilst feeling so powerless.

:scarf:

13 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

You said it...  

Thanks. I’ll be sure to give your comment lots of consideration when I’m deciding what I read and what I don’t 👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Brendan would love to manage Palace

We can't complain if he goes to Crystal Palace as Leicester don't have the resources to compete with these big clubs, you can't blame Brendan if he gets the opportunity as he hasn't been backed here :nigel:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seenitall said:

This has probably been mentioned lots of times but not in the two most recent pages I just read but……

Ranieri was sacked for being 1 place above relegation with 13 games to go and while still being in the tie in the last 16 of the champions league - so what’s changed?

The owner. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Has everyone in the bottom 9 sacked their manager this season bar us and Forest?

Add Villa and Chelsea in 10th and 11th to that, so 8 of the bottom 11 teams have sacked managers, 5 teams above us in the league have sacked managers now and of those 8 teams I'd say we had the second highest expectations behind Chelsea

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats
1 hour ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Or It's a release valve for people's frustrations until that "blessed day arrives"

Grown adults ‘releasing frustration’ by slinging insults at other grown adults is pathetic and embarrassing to be honest. By all means crack on, but it’s pretty damning if this is where we are as a fanbase.

To be clear I’d like him gone, based on his performance and merits as a manager of the club. Not because I don’t like the way he looks, or speaks, or some other reason for a playground insult.