Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’ve never said your posts were daft. You’re a good poster. But I think you definitely have a bit of a soft spot for Bodgers still. 

To his credit :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

I want Rodgers out but I’m struggling with the opinion of flucking winning the fa cup after beating Man Utd and Chelsea. I’ll accept var helped us in the final but credit where credit is due. 

It helped rule out a goal that shouldn't have counted.... 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Koke said:

Vieira goes, so that leaves us , West Ham and Notts Forest as the only clubs in the bottom 9 to not fire the manager. Forest are meant to be near the bottom. It'll be interesting to see who blinks first, us or West Ham.

West Ham. Rat face is going nowhere.

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

If the FA Cup win was a fluke then what was 2016? lol hate the guy all you like but you don't have to write shit with no substance. Our easiest opponents in our run was Stoke away, not Vanarama fodder 

Until Youri's against the run of play worldy we were second best in all areas in that match. Add in the luck with the Chilwell VAR decision, we were hardly the better team in the match. Whilst not a fluke, we were very fortunate to win (don't get me wrong  I was extactic with the win at the time)  so not shit with no substance..

2016 had nothing to do with Rodgers.

Any credit the FA Cup win brought him is well and truly used up IMO. Its what's happening now that's important not past triumps. It's his current managerial performance today that's going to decide  which league we play in next season.

Edited by Guppys Love Child

15 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Until Youri's against the run of play worldy we were second best in all areas in that match. Add in the luck with the Chilwell VAR decision, we were hardly the better team in the match. Whilst not a fluke, we were very fortunate to win (don't get me wrong  I was extactic with the win at the time)  so not shit with no substance..

2016 had nothing to do with Rodgers.

Any credit the FA Cup win brought him is well and truly used up IMO. Its what's happening now that's important not past triumps. It's his current managerial performance today that's going to decide  which league we play in next season.

He won the FA Cup.  

15 minutes ago, majaco said:

Vieira seemed to have potential. 

Which recently sacked Premier league managers would you take over Rodgers?  Who would you reject?

I'd take viera right now, he did a brilliant job with the massive rebuild of Palace at the beginning, which is what we need. 

Just like Rodgers next employers, we then need to be ready to sack him quick when it starts getting shit 

So Viera gets the sack and Rodgers stays put?  What an earth was he talking about in the match preview? “They’re a good team, competitive, belief, fighting. We’ve been unlucky and it’s down to concentration”.

This guy is unbelievable. Difference is Brendan they actually believe in their manager and have a proper competitive spirit. 

He’ll be jotting down his excuses in his notebook tomorrow.

No 98. “ I thought we gave everything, just the pressing and the passing and the finishing and the final ball. It’s down to confidence and some of our players are lacking that.at the moment. “ “But Brendan we’re now in the bottom three. “  “ I did warn the club we needed a freshness and investment and we didn’t get that in the summer. But we need to fight now and we have 11 games left to put it right. We’ll work on the training ground now and see if we can improve on that. “ 

Thanks Brendan, you’re inspiring ☹️… 

16 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

I'd take viera right now, he did a brilliant job with the massive rebuild of Palace at the beginning, which is what we need. 

Just like Rodgers next employers, we then need to be ready to sack him quick when it starts getting shit 

...let us not get carried away, he has a name it doesn't follow that he will be a good manager!!!

He came here when we were so poor and desperate and he came for a draw, from the first whistle. Absolutely no ambition, and an inability to read a situation. 

If you look at his squad, it is full of talent, so many attacking players and wingers coming out of his ears.

Eze, Zaha,Olise and even Schlupp.

Chris Richards is in that team, we should be looking to pick him up.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

So Viera gets the sack and Rodgers stays put?  What an earth was he talking about in the match preview? “They’re a good team, competitive, belief, fighting. We’ve been unlucky and it’s down to concentration”.

This guy is unbelievable. Difference is Brendan they actually believe in their manager and have a proper competitive spirit. 

He’ll be jotting down his excuses in his notebook tomorrow.

No 98. “ I thought we gave everything, just the pressing and the passing and the finishing and the final ball. It’s down to confidence and some of our players are lacking that.at the moment. “ “But Brendan we’re now in the bottom three. “  “ I did warn the club we needed a freshness and investment and we didn’t get that in the summer. But we need to fight now and we have 11 games left to put it right. We’ll work on the training ground now and see if we can improve on that. “ 

Thanks Brendan, you’re inspiring ☹️… 

I've only just seen this (Hella late, I know) but bloody unbelievable isn't it? If we lose at Brentford tomorrow will he actually get the tic tac? Probably not, one can hope though.

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Vieira seemed to have potential. 

Which recently sacked Premier league managers would you take over Rodgers?  Who would you reject?

I don’t think I’d take any of them, none of them have done any better, none of them

would help us move up the league. 
Viera, Gerrard and Lampard wouldn’t get near a PL club if they weren’t great players.

Parker, Large, Jones and Marsch were all found to be pathetic at this level.

Hasenhuttl never managed a top half finish in 4 seasons at Southampton.

This isn’t to say Rodgers is great, but that lot who have been sacked haven’t got anything between them.

11 minutes ago, S1ddo71 said:

I've only just seen this (Hella late, I know) but bloody unbelievable isn't it? If we lose at Brentford tomorrow will he actually get the tic tac? Probably not, one can hope though.

Yep, I think we know the answer to that question and it’s No he won’t get sacked. We’re not sleepwalking to the Championship we’re in a medically induced coma and the club won’t wake up until we’re there. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’ve never said your posts were daft. You’re a good poster. But I think you definitely have a bit of a soft spot for Bodgers still. 

I don’t know how or why you don’t. He’s single handedly destroying the football club, your football club, my football club, potentially permanently. All whilst slandering our owner, the players who actually elevated Rodgers’ standing here and everyone else associated with the club, just to protect himself. And he’s getting away scot free. It’s pretty despicable behaviour really.

But he didn’t do it alone did he? He has played a significant part, but so did Top, so did Rudkin and plenty of others, sorry just find the whole binary blame apportioning oddly lazy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

But he didn’t do it alone did he? He has played a significant part, but so did Top, so did Rudkin and plenty of others, sorry just find the whole binary blame apportioning oddly lazy.

Just a form of mental medication though. Much more stressful to hate them all.

Just think of the sheer amount of posts. Does Ric get paid by traffic and/or post count.lol. Drama has its rewards. Just not for us.

• Like 1