Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Just want to click my fingers and it be August tbh.

"So Brendan a 2-1 defeat to Rotherham in our first game back in the championship, you're thoughts?"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Don't see it.

Not one rumour he's under any real pressure.

Current owners seem much better at keeping secrets. They could probably sneak Vladimir  Putin into the country without anyone knowing.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

"So Brendan a 2-1 defeat to Rotherham in our first game back in the championship, your thoughts?"

“I wasn’t backed in the summer, we wanted Nicky Maynard, but it didn’t happen so I’ll work with what I’ve got. But you can tell the frustration has transferred into the supporters, the players are nervous”. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Sack the clown now and give somebody the international break to work with the players

After a draw ? Top is sat in Thailand giving an interview on how he was right to believe in Brendan. He will also be telling everyone how he single-handedly saved Jamie Vardy’s career. 

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

After a draw ? Top is sat in Thailand giving an interview on how he was right to believe in Brendan. He will also be telling everyone how he single-handedly saved Jamie Vardy’s career. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I know we won't do it. But we should!

His hubris knows no bounds. The most arrogant manager I've ever witnessed. Chalk and cheese today with Thomas Frank. There's a manager who makes small tweaks but gives his players confidence to go and play football on the front foot. He understands that his job is not to treat it like a chess game but deliver small elements of tactics that can give you the edge. Ultimately, it's the players that win the game.

Brendan thinks that the only way you can possibly win is by trying to rigidly stick to a certain style of play and outdo the other team on every single tactical element, rather than give trust to the players to actually do their jobs and then add some expertise where needed. His approach to football suggests that he thinks teams are only successful because of the manager, rather than realising the manager is there to get the small gains so the players can focus on their jobs.

• Like 1