Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He's got to be the worst sub maker in the league by far. Never seen so many subs that make a team worse. Cant remember the last time he made a good one. Today he brought on a finished Vardy and Soumare, both of whom cannot run. 

• Like 3

I’m going to be honest, I was totally alarmed at seeing quite a large number of our fans get angry with a small group who had a “Rodgers Out” banner.

No idea how there are still a majority of fans in the turnstiles backing the guy. Absolutely baffling. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

To be fair to him, we played a lot of goal kicks long in that first half when they pressed with five players 

He’d have hated it.

#NotTheWayToPlayFootball!!!!!!!

#CoNtRoL

1 minute ago, BACKO said:

Point gained today in spite of him! Bailed out today by Soutter who was mostly excellent and 1 passage of good play in 90 mins.

Changed the GK situation at last, about 20 games too late.  Omitted Mendy and Kelechi who IMO deserved to start.

Left Tete stranded on the right with Ricky P playing a weird inverted role, then subbed Tete as soon as he came to life (again) 

Substitutions negatively affected our game again; 1) timing was odd, just as we started to apply some pressure 2) personnel was odd Soumare was never going to impact the game positively.  Horrible little manager. 

Correct on every point

Another dreadful dreadful day for the manager. Astonishing decisions, pre match and 

Pre match 

Mendy 

Tete

Mid match Soumare 

Ok, he got the keeper right but in some ways that annoys me more. Anyone normal would've picked Iversen from the get go, or at worst after arsenal/spurs/Brighton 

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Another dreadful dreadful day for the manager. Astonishing decisions, pre match and 

Pre match 

Mendy 

Tete

Mid match Soumare 

Ok, he got the keeper right but in some ways that annoys me more. Anyone normal would've picked Iversen from the get go, or at worst after arsenal/spurs/Brighton 

agree with this. 

You’ve got to be a complete dickhead to look at your bench and think, Soumare, Soumare is the answer.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, shiv said:

I’m going to be honest, I was totally alarmed at seeing quite a large number of our fans get angry with a small group who had a “Rodgers Out” banner.

No idea how there are still a majority of fans in the turnstiles backing the guy. Absolutely baffling. 

He WoN ThE Fa CuP aNd We BeAt ViLlA 1-4 AwAy. 

• Haha 4