Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Mee-9

Our fanbase must be one of the worst.

Grown men giving a woman grief for legitimately stating what we all know needs to happen. Sort yourselves out you morons.

No wonder I don’t bother with aways anymore. Full of Cretins who get battered at 6am in the morning on the first train to London.

The subs again ruined us today. We had momentum and he totally detailed the game. Reminds me of an England friendly when they make a load of subs and basically take all attacking flow out of the game. 

I'm no fan of Tete but to take him off when he finally had a couple of good moments is poor management. 

Nacho and Mendy must be scratching their heads on how they didn't get more time. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shiv said:

I’m going to be honest, I was totally alarmed at seeing quite a large number of our fans get angry with a small group who had a “Rodgers Out” banner.

No idea how there are still a majority of fans in the turnstiles backing the guy. Absolutely baffling. 

What section was this? L1 by any chance?

11 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The bloke who was trying to tear down the girl with the Rodger’s Out banner should be ashamed. One it is her right to voice her dispproval and two she is right. Get rid of the sack of crap

Proper supporters get behind the team and the manager even if we are shit 👀

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Eskay said:

The subs again ruined us today. We had momentum and he totally detailed the game. Reminds me of an England friendly when they make a load of subs and basically take all attacking flow out of the game. 

I'm no fan of Tete but to take him off when he finally had a couple of good moments is poor management. 

Nacho and Mendy must be scratching their heads on how they didn't get more time. 

I think that last line has been relevant for two or three seasons to be honest 

24 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

That's the spirit......

Noooo.

It's just fact.

All the teams around us atleast are fighting while we are bothered about possession based football with the odd attack every 2 or 3 games 

• Thanks 1

Guest bennytwohats
7 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I think that last line has been relevant for two or three seasons to be honest 

Three seasons ago, Ndidi was a monster and if Mendy was anywhere near the team we’d be up in arms. Pretty sure within that timeframe you’d have people saying they never want to see Nacho in a Leicester shirt as well.

I think the point is totally valid now but it’s wild revisionism to suggest it goes that far back.

12 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Noooo.

It's just fact.

All the teams around us atleast are fighting while we are bothered about possession based football with the odd attack every 2 or 3 games 

Not really is it, as we have 11 games to play.

• Like 1