Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

40 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

We are ****ed.

Just accepted it now we are playing championship football next season.

Also point to note this team would struggle getting top 10 in that league aswell 

With this manager yes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

You make it out like Brentford are Barcelona lol they played in the midweek there are no excuses our end we have to win these games.

Considering Brentford's form and our form this season, what is it about that that suggests this should be a game we win, no excuses? 

• Like 1

Just now, Stinky said:

Considering Brentford's form and our form this season, what is it about that that suggests this should be a game we win, no excuses? 

We haven’t played in the midweek like Brentford did , we should have been more on it tbh, imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Ripping it out of her hand, abusing her in the stand and now on twitter. What a shitshow.

Name and shame, share their twitter name.. time to give them some home truths.

22 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Surely L1 want rid also ?

What nobheads would remove the banner.

We are shite, Brendan needs ****ing off

A few of us got Rodgers out chanting the other week, still loads around silent but they also didn't say anything about us chanting it

Just get rid of the Muppet so we can move forward as a club!

• Like 2

Just now, Happy Fox said:

We haven’t played in the midweek like Brentford did , we should have been more on it tbh, imo.

Would he have gotten a free pass this weekend then had we lost today and played in midweek while Brentford had the week off? 

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

You make it out like Brentford are Barcelona lol they played in the midweek there are no excuses our end we have to win these games.

I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that ….. they didn’t olay very well in the second half but a point there is decent. They haven’t lost at home since arsenal in mid September - their only defeat ……but yeah we should be winning these games ….

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The bloke who was trying to tear down the girl with the Rodger’s Out banner should be ashamed. One it is her right to voice her dispproval and two she is right. Get rid of the sack of crap

Guaranteed whoever this bloke has the following characteristics/opinions:

1. proudly says he’s followed City for X number of years as if it’s some achievement. 
2. Believes the debt equity transfer recently undertaken was Top pumping hard cash into the club

3. Thinks the offer of sponsored donuts, beer and/or water is personally signed off by Top to thank HIM

4 KDH should be in the England squad. 
5. Complaining about a city performance is blasphemy and will reference 1 above to anyone who has the audacity to do it.

6. Bows slightly when Top walks past - tells his kids that Top worked hard for his billions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bovril said:

Vardy as much as I love him has not shown anything this season that would suggest he is the man to bring on when trying to win a game. 

So its vardy's fault?

Rodgers ball is no good for vardy. We need to break at pace. Not wonder up field like a fvcking snail.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ahhh!

I remember before it was cool to be Rodgers Out and we were the ones called aggressive, arrogant and angry.

Don’t worry, we are still ahead of the game. Brendan out is so last season - the cool kids are calling for the numpty Top “silver Spoon” to join him. 

50 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Surely L1 want rid also ?

What nobheads would remove the banner.

We are shite, Brendan needs ****ing off

55 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

What section was this? L1 by any chance?

3 hours ago, shiv said:

I’m going to be honest, I was totally alarmed at seeing quite a large number of our fans get angry with a small group who had a “Rodgers Out” banner.

No idea how there are still a majority of fans in the turnstiles backing the guy. Absolutely baffling. 

I was at today's game, I know of the people who held it up so filmed (I was at the opposite side of our end) because some dick was getting very hands on with them, followed by a lot of others sticking their hands and two pence in....

Yet only last week people were in uproar defending right to free speech ;)

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
47 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

It's not just a 1-1 away though is it?

It's 1-1 away at a very good, inform Brentford side that have an excellent home record this season. Compare their form and our abysmal run it has to be considered a good result surely🤷‍♂️

Being frustrated with Rodgers management is understandable,  however , being totally negative and not objective ,cos that doesn't meet the Rodgers out agenda, is ridiculous imho.

Happy clapper!

:P

1 hour ago, bennytwohats said:

Three seasons ago, Ndidi was a monster and if Mendy was anywhere near the team we’d be up in arms. Pretty sure within that timeframe you’d have people saying they never want to see Nacho in a Leicester shirt as well.

I think the point is totally valid now but it’s wild revisionism to suggest it goes that far back.

I’ve definitely thought for a while that Mendy should have been given more of a role. I’ve always thought he offers more than others who have been tried in midfield like Praet, Soumare, Choudhury and Amartey. He’s limited, but has a clearly defined role and usually performs it consistently for the team. Maybe he wouldn’t have replaced prime Ndidi, but as first reserve he definitely should have been given more of a shot.

In 2020/2021 Iheanacho outscored Jamie Vardy. He was then mysteriously overlooked in 21/22 when many were calling for him to be played - particularly in a two with Vardy. He was, once again, consigned to the role of bit part player, which has continued in 22/23. He’s probably our best striker, on form, as he was in 20/21 - that’s two seasons ago (I think I actually said two or three). 

As revisionism goes I’ve certainly seen a lot of examples that were more “wild” 

Edited by Jobyfox

32 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He did, nearly every week last season - he used the midweek fixture as the excuse. 

That's great but one, playing midweek at Southampton is a bit different than playing midweek in Europe, and two I'm on about the fans (like yourself possibly) who didn't buy the excuse last season and believe that midweek games make no difference, but will happily change their tune on the situation today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

It's not just a 1-1 away though is it?

It's 1-1 away at a very good, inform Brentford side that have an excellent home record this season. Compare their form and our abysmal run it has to be considered a good result surely🤷‍♂️

Being frustrated with Rodgers management is understandable,  however , being totally negative and not objective ,cos that doesn't meet the Rodgers out agenda, is ridiculous imho.

Brentford really good side, compared to us… proves the point entirely. Oh how we have fallen

• Like 1

Hello from Rome.

They still love Ranieri.

This Irish pub is owned by someone from Highfields of all places.

The Guinness is still good.

They are Rodgers Out.

SALUTI, NERDS :beer:

IMG-20230318-WA0003.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1