Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

59 minutes ago, Stinky said:

You literally called me an idiot a few weeks ago and a troll yesterday 

Yes but you are Stinky, and all versions are up for friendly debate…

Idiot..just a frustrated matey expression..that denotes how suprised I am of such thoughts…but idiot explains it in one word…

I like you too much to say imbecile..:P

and football forums are so per se, don’t you think..

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Far from happy mate 🤣 I'm as frustrated and disillusioned with BR as others but where's the balance and context?

Too busy raging to be reasoned some of em 🤣

And people wonder why I write as I do…I find cryptic English a far better soothing way of letting loose of one’s…football erks.

And like you I understand the knee-jerk, witty quips and gross sarcasm,but not the repetative toxic-rages,that one fails to want to see through the smog,every week..

often a Staffel of Stukas and Heinkes,would be more appropriate & subtle…

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

I'm still Rodgers out but honestly I'm worried about sacking him at this time of year, if he genuinely does have the players brainwashed into buying into his strategy, would a new manager get the bounce needed or would the players be upset about losing Rodgers?
I think it's worth the gamble but it's getting worryingly tight down here. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not a chance for me. I think there’s only one or two players actually playing for him. You’d also probably see Cags playing again rather than be frozen out because the manager is a pathetic womble. 

It’s a lift we’re so desperate for. But it clearly isn’t coming. Which is absolutely frightening.

Yeah it's very scary, we are perilously close to the drop with something like the 15th highest wage budget in Europe? We have 8 players out of contract but will basically be in the championship stuck with players like Vestergaard on 80k a week, Vardy on 140k a week, I hope to god they have huge relegation clauses on either their wages or release clauses. 

14 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Needs to mention more how were called Leicester and thus for that reason, despite all logic and evidence saying otherwise. This was inevitable and we should be blindly backing those in charge because its not their fault.

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Both teams look considerably better than us. Like that article above stated, how can the team largely consisting of the same players that guided us to a fifth place finish be so poor now?

The fact that some people still support this fraud, when he has clearly engineered this entire situation is embarrassing.

Truth be told, we deserve to go down…. King powers running of this club for the last 18 months can be compared to the titanic’s success, and Brendan Rodgers, the petulant toddler, has managed to rip every last bit of soul out of the club. 

It’s a recipe for disaster, the only problem is us as fans are the losers, and the board are unable to recognise this. 

What a load of crap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

1. Both teams look considerably better than us. Like that article above stated, how can the team largely consisting of the same players that guided us to a fifth place finish be so poor now?

2. The fact that some people still support this fraud, when he has clearly engineered this entire situation is embarrassing.

Truth be told, we deserve to go down…. King powers running of this club for the last 18 months can be compared to the titanic’s success, and Brendan Rodgers, the petulant toddler, has managed to rip every last bit of soul out of the club. 

It’s a recipe for disaster, the only problem is us as fans are the losers, and the board are unable to recognise this. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

Go on?

Typed a massive essay and deleted it, and you know what, I actually cannot be bothered anymore, it’s like these forums are just populated by bots or signalling negativity these days.

You do you,  but I will always retain hope until there is none.

Anyhow, have a good one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Typed a massive essay and deleted it, and you know what, I actually cannot be bothered anymore, it’s like these forums are just populated by bots or signalling negativity these days.

Anyhow, have a good one. 

Well, you crack on then! Because you’re only fooling yourself if you think there’s any hope to be had in this current situation! 

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Well, you crack on then! Because you’re only fooling yourself if you think there’s any hope to be had in this current situation! 

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me…

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Anyhow, have a good one. 

Having hope and being able to see the reality of a situation are not mutually exclusive.

• Like 3

If Spurs sacked Conte, Rogers would be perfect for Spurs. He has the right sort of mentality. It can be a follow on from Contes rant, Rogers blaming the players.

Edited by Beachyboy

2 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I think Rodgers gets the Spurs job if Poch tells them where to go. Levy will have been scared off by Conte and will want a quiet pair of hands. 

Don't think it's Conte's hands that will have Sent Levy into an apoplexy! 🤣

• Like 1

I’ve flipped & flopped all season and I’m still not 💯 certain that sacking Rogers now  would be the right call. I am however certain I don’t want him here next season, before he finishes off Barnes & Ndidi & we see Souttar & Kristiansen go backwards. It’s hard to argue against any of this: 

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/brentford-leicester-brendan-rodgers-break-up-2218868?ito=twitter_share_article-top

15 hours ago, hejammy said:

OK he's slowly getting there 

A) Iverson for Ward ✓

B) Bring Cags back for Amartey 

C) stop playing Soumaré 

D) Stop dropping Mendy

E) You can make subs at other times except 60 mins 

F) Stop the stupid clap

G) Bin the notepad 

H) Fix your issue with Nacho - half ✓

I) Quit

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

What a shit tele

I have no idea how i managed it but I ended up posting the picture of the concourse at Brentford Dad sent me instead - blame the beer 😂

• Haha 1