Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

If someone held a Rodgers In banner and it was forcibly brought down, I'd be annoyed despite disagreeing with the message. We are not a dictatorship of a fanbase.

It's worse than that, she was called a slag and spat at ! 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Dames said:

Age has 100% everything to do with it. The fans that started off as working class in the 80s/90s and have all moved out to the villages and become middle class now make up a huge chunk of our match going support. 

An insulting, ageist statement with no evidence whatsoever to support it.

I've been wanting Rodgers out for over 2 years, among the earliest ones on here to suss out his inadequacies..  I will never believe that we should accept what we have achieved and now regress to our expected mediocrity but should always strive to improve and progress.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I know, disgusting behaviour. Hope the club get involved as they would with other sections of the fanbase.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they ignore it/brush it under the carpet because of what she was doing….

I've just read a piece on Brian Clough who once said;

"Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes".

But there again what did he know about football?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

If we stay up and keep Brendan we'll have another miserable season but there's a chance Rudkin might make a good decision with the next manager.

If we go down they'll be more of a financial crisis, Top and Rudkin may still be making poor decisions, and I'm not sure we'll come back straight up away.

I'll berudgingly take the first option were I forced. I'd hope Brendan would **** off if we avoid relegation.

Your dead right chose the first option another miserable season in Premier League under Brendan this set of players without Maddy and Tielemans would have a major culture shock if they were in the championship infact i can see us having a major struggle like Sunderland had without the right manager at the helm and some players up for a battle! 

2 hours ago, deep blue said:

An insulting, ageist statement with no evidence whatsoever to support it.

I've been wanting Rodgers out for over 2 years, among the earliest ones on here to suss out his inadequacies..  I will never believe that we should accept what we have achieved and now regress to our expected mediocrity but should always strive to improve and progress.

Middle aged men have been spitting at young women for voicing a Rodgers out opinion. Many of the matchday fans that hound our own for displaying an opinion that isn’t a boot licking one are middle aged.

I’m not saying all older fans fit into the same category but many of our problematic fans do fit into this category. 

Just look on any of the facebook LCFC groups for evidence. 

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

Just watched his interview on East Midlands today after the Brentford game. Said we’re showing good mentality. Wtf does that mean? No win in 6 games but showing good mentality. Piss off Rodgers. 

I’ve stopped watching his interviews. He spouts the same nonsense every week regardless of the result. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, shiv said:

I’ve stopped watching his interviews. He spouts the same nonsense every week regardless of the result. 

I stopped well over a year ago..best thing I've done post matches. 

In fact I've stopped reading the pre-match interview notes also, and the radio gets turned down for any of his Ad-hoc BS pieces that Radio Leicester may have on Monday's Football Forum.

6 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Spurs you would imagine may now make their move this time for Rodgers. No resistance from us, desperate for a route out. Everyone wins.

Think this season has probably cost Rodgers the chance of a big 6 club.

10 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Rumors are that we are looking to sign him...

As our new no1.

The message he delivered is what we've needed for at least a year, but pretty much applied to Spurs for the last 10 years.

12 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Spurs you would imagine may now make their move this time for Rodgers. No resistance from us, desperate for a route out. Everyone wins.

There is absolutely no way Spurs will move for Rodgers…… 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jono1604 said:

Your dead right chose the first option another miserable season in Premier League under Brendan this set of players without Maddy and Tielemans would have a major culture shock if they were in the championship infact i can see us having a major struggle like Sunderland had without the right manager at the helm and some players up for a battle! 

Brendan can’t be allowed to oversee a rebuild either….. it would be a monumental disaster. 

I don’t really know what to think anymore. I think we will go down, and it will be an absolute disaster… we will have to sell all of the high earners, which will generate some cash flow, but essentially we will have to sign a whole new first match day squad. Which isn’t doable, not successfully. There’s more chance of back to back relegations than promotion. The situation we’re in is extremely dire. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, los dedos said:

It's worse than that, she was called a slag and spat at ! 

Really rattled me reading all about this.  Absolute wrong’un going around spitting in people.

As alluded to by another poster above you no dam well if this was another section of the support my word the club would be on it like a dog with a bone. I hope they follow this one up.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

There is absolutely no way Spurs will move for Rodgers…… 

Spurs have done some strange things over the last twenty years but yes, I think a coach struggling to keep a team out of the bottom three which was good enough for top five two seasons ago will not even end up on their shortlist 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Spurs have done some strange things over the last twenty years but yes, I think a coach struggling to keep a team out of the bottom three which was good enough for top five two seasons ago will not even end up on their shortlist 

Agreed…. If however by some miracle they did, I wouldn’t drive him, because I can’t stand him, but I’d pay for his Uber to London. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, David Hankey said:

I've just read a piece on Brian Clough who once said;

"Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes".

But there again what did he know about football?

Ahhh case solved people! It's not Brendan's fault after all. Close the thread

It's amazing how unimportant managers are when their teams not winning. But we must credit him for the FA cup win