Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Rodgers got exactly what he wanted from those "rumours," A bumper new deal. Nothing more than fan talk and tabloid filler linking him away. All whilst he had us flying high in the champions League spots.

There's better managers in the big European club merry-go-round and he's on the side failing to jump on.

So now Rodgers posted the rumors in order to deceive Top in order to get a raise? You're joking right.?

He's clearly getting the rest of the season isn't he. Now has been as bad a position as we've been in all season and the break would be a decent time to get rid. It's just not happening is it.

Hopefully they decide to part ways in summer but I'm really struggling to see him walk away. He isn't going to admit he isn't up to the job and walk away from the money. At this point it seems to me like the only way we sack him is if heaven forbid we do go down. This is an absolute mess and I fear we are stuck with him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I believe that we are stuck with him but I think we can stay up this season even with Rodgers at the helm. My only hope is that some kind of arrangement can be made in the Summer and we can start a rebuild without him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I believe that we are stuck with him but I think we can stay up this season even with Rodgers at the helm. My only hope is that some kind of arrangement can be made in the Summer and we can start a rebuild without him.

Pretty much my feelings....if we go down he will jump ship anyway,worst case scenario if we stay up and the board back him to do the rebuild

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Pretty much my feelings....if we go down he will jump ship anyway,worst case scenario if we stay up and the board back him to do the rebuild

That is my big worry !!

• Like 1

International Break, and still harping on about Rodgers..Thought it would be a great time to ignore anything Rodgers..

In or out...

What I just found cute,someone on the

Out side,blaming someone for making up stories defending him..

The made up stories & controversies,are generally more from the Out  side..

I have no beef with any sides soft argument...I do want a new manager & change..but No Hard uncontrolled emotional press..

But use this week simply ignore the topic.

Edited by fuchsntf

11 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Youre on here as a fan of Brendan Rodgers, but we all hate him, might be time to consider deactivating the account.... 

You'll notice the that it's a new account, weirdly created on 4th feb when we won 4-2 at Villa Park lol

I'm 95% sure it's Brendan himself at this point. 

Could do with Oliver Kahn as our Director of football. On the recent sacking of Naggelsmann:

“Quality of our squad has shown less & less often. Since January we played less & less successfully and attractively”.

“Strong fluctuations in performance put our goals in danger this season, but also beyond this season. So, we reacted”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, browniefox said:

If he gets the rebuild during off season, I'm genuinely done with the club. 

I invest too much time effort and money to warrant another season of disappointment, anger and frustration on one person's decisions and shit football. 

He's killed my passion for the club, sad but true. 

I’m just hoping the club are biding their time so it’s more financially viable but also it would make sense to get a new manager in now. Get a feel for the players and who they need to bring in the summer. We shouldn’t be allowing this man to ‘re-build’ the squad if we do we get relegated in the next 1-2 seasons 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

International Break, and still harping on about Rodgers..Thought it would be a great time to ignore anything Rodgers..

In or out...

What I just found cute,someone on the

Out side,blaming someone for making up stories defending him..

The made up stories & controversies,are generally more from the Out  side..

I have no beef with any sides soft argument...I do want a new manager & change..but No Hard uncontrolled emotional press..

But use this week simply ignore the topic.

just like you have

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, browniefox said:

If he gets the rebuild during off season, I'm genuinely done with the club. 

I invest too much time effort and money to warrant another season of disappointment, anger and frustration on one person's decisions and shit football. 

He's killed my passion for the club, sad but true. 

Agree with this, although i havent given them a penny since 2008!!

• Like 1