Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pitchfork required for entry, real sad.

Oh come on

Rodgers brings so much of it on himself. 

I mean, even when we were flying under him, when we won the FA Cup, I honestly can’t remember the fans giving him a chant, even something as generic as, ‘BR Blue n White army’ 

Even when he should’ve been at his most popular, he wasn’t 

7 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Could do with Oliver Kahn as our Director of football. On the recent sacking of Naggelsmann:

“Quality of our squad has shown less & less often. Since January we played less & less successfully and attractively”.

“Strong fluctuations in performance put our goals in danger this season, but also beyond this season. So, we reacted”.

Please Nagelsmann come here, I promise we're a massive club and we'll pay you more than Bayern

4 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Might be wrong but Rodgers has a good record vs Hodgson doesn't he? Makes me feel a little better about facing Palace next.

Difference is Woy will probably be doing his homework, and let's be honest it's not difficult to suss Brendan's plan A, game plan, let's just hope we can muster a decent performance, not just here but going forward to end of season.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Oh come on

Rodgers brings so much of it on himself. 

I mean, even when we were flying under him, when we won the FA Cup, I honestly can’t remember the fans giving him a chant, even something as generic as, ‘BR Blue n White army’ 

Two sides to every story mate

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Now that could actually improve the atmosphere at the KP if everyone could bring their pitchforks along :thumbup:

Imagine waving those burning torches whilst waving those pitchforks would do even better

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Imagine waving those burning torches whilst waving those pitchforks would do even better

Sounds like a South American game to me :whistle:

Of course nothing can match the grumpy looking old lady with the Puel out sign back in 2019 for intimidation from the stands :ph34r:

1 minute ago, LCFCJohn said:

Sounds like a South American game to me :whistle:

Of course nothing can match the grumpy looking old lady with the Puel out sign back in 2019 for intimidation from the stands :ph34r:

Not surprised he left…… 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Would love it to happen.

But unfortunately bud, we've be asking Rodgers to get the team to deliver just that for so long, but he won't, doesn't and can't change.

In his warped little mind, his plan A is perfect, and regardless of the fact it hasn't worked and will never work even after persistent use all these countless months , he's too arrogant to admit his failings and change something. He'll just adopt the "do Plan A better" mantra.

Our current league position doesn't lie.

Our past results don"t lie.

Our stats i.e  hight possession % but low attempts don't lie.

Our negative goals difference doesn't lie

Are we imagining the slow ponderous build up football that's not very entertaining or exciting to watch at each match we attend or watch on TV?

NO.  The above is happening and will continue to do so whilst the fraud is here.

Unfortunately I think you are correct mate, I want us to be in the Prem next season, to get relegated will be such a crime with the team we have, it's horrendous to watch what's unfolding 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Unfortunately I think you are correct mate, I want us to be in the Prem next season, to get relegated will be such a crime with the team we have, it's horrendous to watch what's unfolding 

It's just a shame the Board and Top don't agree as well.

• Like 1

This video makes me sad but also happy at the same time.  I find myself going back to watch the 19/20 and 20/21 season for happiness. Shame Rodgers has completely lost the plot.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Koke said:

This video makes me sad but also happy at the same time.  I find myself going back to watch the 19/20 and 20/21 season for happiness. Shame Rodgers has completely lost the plot.

Call me miserable and I am, but it’s literally just a video of some individual brilliance and our players managing to play the ball into feet. The song doesn’t help either. 

4 hours ago, Vazman said:

Difference is Woy will probably be doing his homework, and let's be honest it's not difficult to suss Brendan's plan A, game plan, let's just hope we can muster a decent performance, not just here but going forward to end of season.

Plan A game?

Plan O game.   O = ONLY

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vazman said:

Plan A = the Rodgers way.

Plan B = code '404'.

Plan C = \r to Plan A.

Computer says NO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

One key thing lacking from then to now is prime Vardy. We look blunt with him on his way out, it’s underestimated how he drove the team forward with his work rate and end product. You can’t watch him do what he did as a team mate and not try to match that effort. It wasn’t just his goals, it was his all round contribution and never say die attitude. 

Teams fearing him also protected our defence to some extent. 

Exactly this, we had a world class or there abouts striker for a while. A hole we will never fill

5 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I honestly can’t remember the fans giving him a chant, even something as generic as, ‘BR Blue n White army’ 

Your memory is very poor then.

• Like 1

De Zerbi just said Lewis Dunk is a top 5 defender in Europe. Obviously not true but imagine what that does to Dunks confidence.

Fantastic man management especially when you compare it to Rodgers who is always talking down our players & saying they’re not good enough. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Shane said:

De Zerbi just said Lewis Dunk is a top 5 defender in Europe. Obviously not true but imagine what that does to Dunks confidence.

Fantastic man management especially when you compare it to Rodgers who is always talking down our players & saying they’re not good enough. 

Like when Sven said Steve Howard was the new Christian Vieri

• Haha 4