Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

40 minutes ago, Vazman said:

So instead of listening to him direct, like most have on the clips a few have posted on here, your taking other people's opinions, and write ups, quotes etc as gospel to form your opinion fair enough I'll leave it at that.

What the hell has this thread turned in to? Ask yourself where have these clips come from, anybody can access them and a lot of well known sites post these on their socials because they generate a lot of debate/clicks. I was stepping in for Fox92 so your gospel quote is better aimed at him, I've said elsewhere I like the guy and find him very listenable. My point is you don't need to tune in 10-1 on weekdays to have an opinion of him and certainly to be allowed to post on here. I've never watched BBC Parliament but that's not stopped me voting in the election. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There will be at least one more absolutely unbelievable sound bite from him before the season is over and I'm here for it. This is what he's reduced us to.

The football on the field is secondary, our fate has been decided by our board and owners and all that I'm zeroed in on now is his faecal vomit. 

Bit odd for you @Ric Flair

I'd recommend not listening to any manager, they all talk rubbish.

Add to the list any pundit, only stuff I listen to now is produced by fans etc.

22 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Can’t stand Simon Jordan. But he’s right about this. But he’s a tiresome individual. But he’s right about this. But by god he’s annoying. But he’s right about this. But Lord he’s smackable. 

He actually speaks a lot of sense majority of the time. Yeh he might seem like an absolute tool to some but he speaks the truth.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, filbertway said:

It's unfair to put other managers anywhere near the same bracket, I've never heard any other manager speak half as much crap as Rodgers has. The fact there's records that fans have kept of his lies and weirdness from Celtic and Liverpool is testament to that.

Your putting words in my mouth, I've not ranked any manager in any bracket. 

I just enjoy football more without listening to what Pep, Klopp et al have to say.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

He actually speaks a lot of sense majority of the time. Yeh he might seem like an absolute tool to some but he speaks the truth.

He’s so obnoxious though, and one of those folk that use big words to sound more intelligent. He may speak the truth sometimes but he’s wholly unlikable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

What the hell has this thread turned in to? Ask yourself where have these clips come from, anybody can access them and a lot of well known sites post these on their socials because they generate a lot of debate/clicks. I was stepping in for Fox92 so your gospel quote is better aimed at him, I've said elsewhere I like the guy and find him very listenable. My point is you don't need to tune in 10-1 on weekdays to have an opinion of him and certainly to be allowed to post on here. I've never watched BBC Parliament but that's not stopped me voting in the election. 

Calm down mate, its Fritag the weekend is here 👍

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

There will be at least one more absolutely unbelievable sound bite from him before the season is over and I'm here for it. This is what he's reduced us to.

The football on the field is secondary, our fate has been decided by our board and owners and all that I'm zeroed in on now is his faecal vomit. 

:appl:  What a lovely expression...I'm saving that in my "something for future use" folder.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

I’m torn….. I like Simon Jordan but I cannot bear Jim White …. The word tool was invented just for him 

He exists purely as a foil for Jordan so anything he says on the show should be taken with a massive pinch of salt.

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Bit odd for you @Ric Flair

I'd recommend not listening to any manager, they all talk rubbish.

Add to the list any pundit, only stuff I listen to now is produced by fans etc.

Which is also a mixed bag…

Rodgers interviews are QI,on on field topics and squad. I have never had a problem,because I don’t dissect or analyse every statement,nor take the absolute nonsense depicted on this forum,from agenda-fans..

Everyday at the office is normal…Just some clique of fans run themselves around in circles and into the ground,insisting in dissecting every Rodgers soundbite..Then makes any decent debate void & mute..

If that ain’t crank I don’t know what is…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I seem to get annoyed every time I hear him now. Brendan “we need points to move away fro safety” has he really got his mind on the job?

I haven’t listened to any interview’s of his for ages mate. He’s completely broken me this season.

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I seem to get annoyed every time I hear him now. Brendan “we need points to move away fro safety” has he really got his mind on the job?

Take its full context,and how it built up on his various interview…

Sorry I find it quite boring now,taking out single sentences and trying to hang him with…I question the various Posters more than Rodgers weekly interviews.  he’s doing his job,part of the rhetoric…

Making up fairytales within a forum…:dunno:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

It's unfair to put other managers anywhere near the same bracket, I've never heard any other manager speak half as much crap as Rodgers has. The fact there's records that fans have kept of his lies and weirdness from Celtic and Liverpool is testament to that.

Don’t ever talk to a Celtic fan about his comments surrounding Danny McGrain. 

Exposed him as an utter lie and using a club legends status and to push his own myths 

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

He’s so obnoxious though, and one of those folk that use big words to sound more intelligent. He may speak the truth sometimes but he’s wholly unlikable. 

I know what you mean. I just love his rants though because majority of the time he doesn't hold back and speaks truths.

47 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Don’t ever talk to a Celtic fan about his comments surrounding Danny McGrain. 

Exposed him as an utter lie and using a club legends status and to push his own myths 

I cant go a week without talking about it lol

The amount of times I've showed people clips of that hideous interview with Eamon Holmes lol

Its a good tool for letting people know hoe much of a weapon he is though. 

Edited by filbertway

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Brendan Rodgers’ Great Coaching Challenge out now on Dreamcast. 

Level 1 - Don't get relegated with team that is largely made up of a squad that's finished in Europe twice in the last three years.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Level 1 - Don't get relegated with team that is largely made up of a squad that's finished in Europe twice in the last three years.

Upon completion, Brendan’s voiceover 

‘That’s the beauty of it, you’ve just completed a great coaching challenge’

You are granted 200 XP for a new Gucci belt 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Haha 3