Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Take its full context,and how it built up on his various interview…

Sorry I find it quite boring now,taking out single sentences and trying to hang him with…I question the various Posters more than Rodgers weekly interviews.  he’s doing his job,part of the rhetoric…

Making up fairytales within a forum…:dunno:

No hes just not bothered and on the job - he’s been like it all season - if you cant see it you my friend are an ostrich 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

1 hour ago, Buzzell said:

I know what you mean. I just love his rants though because majority of the time he doesn't hold back and speaks truths.

I suppose he’s entertaining. And me disliking him is part of it really, I’m falling for it. “Presenters” like him try and get a reaction, good or bad. I just don’t like 

him very much at all. He’s one of those people that is “certain” he’s right. I’ve never liked folks that are certain about things. Thought maybe that’s because I’m such an insecure, self doubting loser haha. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Bit odd for you @Ric Flair

I'd recommend not listening to any manager, they all talk rubbish.

Add to the list any pundit, only stuff I listen to now is produced by fans etc.

I'd ordinarily agree with you but as I've said, he's been allowed to continue in post long past what he ought to have and that's on the board. Rodgers has sensed he can do and say what he wants and he is doing. Some of it is down right taking the piss.

We're likely going down and all that's left is to look on in horror.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd ordinarily agree with you but as I've said, he's been allowed to continue in post long past what he ought to have and that's on the board. Rodgers has sensed he can do and say what he wants and he is doing. Some of it is down right taking the piss.

Surly the man to blame is Top ? It's a one man show the board simply do as he says and wishes ? 

Think we are doomed baring a miracle 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Still pretty confident we will stay up.

But that may change after the next 3 games.

New man in the summer.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, the draper said:

Surly the man to blame is Top ? It's a one man show the board simply do as he says and wishes ? 

For this club to be successful it’s imperative Top as well as Brendan leave us alone. They were both handed a dream scenario and have overseen (alongside their cronies) the mother of all **** ups. The lads out of his depth and Brendan is riding him like a half price hooker high on coke. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, the draper said:

No. Rudkin gets my vote not Top.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Still pretty confident we will stay up.

But that may change after the next 3 games.

New man in the summer.

I go from fleetingly thinking we're going to win the next 3 to remembering just how abysmal we've been at getting results since the return from the World Cup.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I go from fleetingly thinking we're going to win the next 3 to remembering just how abysmal we've been at getting results since the return from the World Cup.

We are a very strange side, no one would have predicted the away wins at Wolves, Everton and West Ham.

It's almost like we either go a run of good form or terrible.

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Only because he criticises Rodgers lol What else has he said over the years that you agree with?

People change their opinions on pundits all the time. One minute it’s “he is great” but then once he says something you don’t agree with it’ll be “he’s rubbish”.

I tend not to listen to people on talksport, personally, it’s the equivalent of reading The Sun.

I was going to disagree, but then I remembered that they got rid of trevor sinclair for criticising the royal family lol

Interesting how there was no outrage about that as with Gary Lineker.

Edited by TJQuik

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I suppose he’s entertaining. And me disliking him is part of it really, I’m falling for it. “Presenters” like him try and get a reaction, good or bad. I just don’t like 

him very much at all. He’s one of those people that is “certain” he’s right. I’ve never liked folks that are certain about things. Thought maybe that’s because I’m such an insecure, self doubting loser haha. 

He’s controversial and very honest and that’s what makes him entertaining but he does come across as a twat yes lol 

5 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

That might be why... I'm not sure though.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Buzzell said:

He’s controversial and very honest and that’s what makes him entertaining but he does come across as a twat yes lol 

It’s so easy to be controversial though. I rarely get much actual insight from him. 

Has he not gone yet? I've been moving house and have had no WI-FI for two weeks. I'm using mobile data atm.

The big surprise is that it's been four hours since anyone added to the thread - it's usually four minutes. Has apathy, uninterest or the contempt of over-familiarity overtaken us on the subject of Rodgers. Or is it that attention has been diverted to pre-match matters?

2 minutes ago, gerblod said:

Has he not gone yet? I've been moving house and have had no WI-FI for two weeks. I'm using mobile data atm.

The big surprise is that it's been four hours since anyone added to the thread - it's usually four minutes. Has apathy, uninterest or the contempt of over-familiarity overtaken us on the subject of Rodgers. Or is it that attention has been diverted to pre-match matters?

Bingo

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Looking at the form table ahead of the Palace match was grim reading.

We had a tiny bounce when we had 2 new players in Jan but have quickly reverted to type - can’t score, leaky defence, stringing losses together like they are going out of fashion.

17 hours ago, Buzzell said:

I know what you mean. I just love his rants though because majority of the time he doesn't hold back and speaks truths.

I don’t think Rodgers has had a rant ever…

He as a quiet sometimes monotone delivery…

Just once I would love to see him get agitated and have a  O‘Neil or Pearson touchline or game interview Rant…

17 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

No hes just not bothered and on the job - he’s been like it all season - if you cant see it you my friend are an ostrich 

My eggs are bigger than yours then…

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I don’t think Rodgers has had a rant ever…

He as a quiet sometimes monotone delivery…

Just once I would love to see him get agitated and have a  O‘Neil or Pearson touchline or game interview Rant…

We wasn’t discussing Rodgers. We was talking about Simon Jordan. Flick back a page or two and watch the TalkSPORT video where he talks about Rodgers. It’s bang on the money.

32 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

We wasn’t discussing Rodgers. We was talking about Simon Jordan. Flick back a page or two and watch the TalkSPORT video where he talks about Rodgers. It’s bang on the money.

I darent, I am scared to flickback…Brings my dizzy spells on..

If I am out of sync…then my bad….My ells have never been so Grov´d..:)

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

10 million quid a year for these type of performances.

The man is robbing a living from the club.

I’d be ashamed personally.