Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Don't know about you lot, but I'm already have waking nightmares of Rodgers getting his excuses in early for next season's failure...

"The Championship is a very competitive league and there are no guarantees of bouncing back at the first attempt."

"3 teams spent more money than us chasing the big time and our financial ruin from dropping down into the Championship with the 6th biggest wage bill in the Premiership has meant I've not been backed in the transfer market..."

Repeat excuses ad nauseum until they become a self fulfilling prophecy...

36 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

makes me wonder what he rights on his pad, as it never seems to improve anything

Literally I think it’s notes/excuses for his post match interview. He’s a very calculated person, makes sure things are worded exactly as he wants. Pre-match interview on a Thursday he has time to plan. The post match one I genuinely think he is making notes for on his pad…

• Like 2

Just now, Stinky said:

Sounds fair and balanced.

Given how far backwards he has taken us I'd say it's reasonable. 

He made a defensive substitution to bring on a right back for a right winger against the most out of form team in the league after we've conceded 20 shots and had 0 shots in the first half. Dumb luck.

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

Given how far backwards he has taken us I'd say it's reasonable. 

He made a defensive substitution to bring on a right back for a right winger against the most out of form team in the league after we've conceded 20 shots and had 0 shots in the first half. Dumb luck.

6 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Sounds fair and balanced.