Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I genuinely have more hatred for him than any other manager, I don't even care what he achieved before now, no other manager has completely killed my love of football like this ****

I don't even like watching games anymore, I do it out of obligation rather than enjoyment

How can a manager be so woefully incompetent that he can't coach a team to be good at attacking, defending or passing, like we are literally dog shit in every aspect

If we don’t sack him now, we are doomed.

I have no hope for this guy whatsoever.

Starting Ndidi over Mendy was criminal.

Still insisting on playing lone striker with Daka was criminal, while leaving Nachos on the bench.

The only plus was Iversen. He looks solid but could do nothing about the two goals.

Waiting for the braindead few that still back him to come in here and defend him. What can he do about the first goal and all of that crapwe were lucky to not be 3 or 4 down at half time and showed no desire to win the game at any point 

Just now, moore_94 said:

Came and clapped the fans at the end the smug little ****

Knows we are either stuck with him and he gets his massive wages or he gets a massive payoff

Hope somebody decks him. Cnut