Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Came and clapped the fans at the end the smug little ****

Knows we are either stuck with him and he gets his massive wages or he gets a massive payoff

Any boos/'Rodgers Out!' signs?

1 minute ago, studentofthegame said:

I genuinely have more hatred for him than any other manager, I don't even care what he achieved before now, no other manager has completely killed my love of football like this ****

I don't even like watching games anymore, I do it out of obligation rather than enjoyment

How can a manager be so woefully incompetent that he can't coach a team to be good at attacking, defending or passing, like we are literally dog shit in every aspect

With a state of the art training complex to boot. Utter fraudulent chancer

Yes Rodgers should be sacked he is shit. But who do we bring in?please don’t say Poch or any of the other top managers as they don’t want a relegation battle. Dyche would of been good but too late for him. We have good players but shit system 

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Came and clapped the fans at the end the smug little ****

Knows we are either stuck with him and he gets his massive wages or he gets a massive payoff

I hope he got some stick.

Smug little weasel 

Please Top. He is going to take us down. Should have played Ricky P form start to shore up the right side. Wilf has been body snatched. He was absolute shit today. Daka over KI. Please Brendan what planet are you on? I hope everyone turns spurs down and they offer us a £1.00 in compo..I would try and get £1.25 but would not push too hard!

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

Give it Stowell now. Tim to go

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

Give it Stowell now. Time to go

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Give it Stowell now. Tim to go

Don't stop. Keep singing...

• Haha 1

If we don’t sack him now, we are doomed.

I have no hope for this guy whatsoever.

Starting Ndidi over Mendy was criminal.

Still insisting on playing lone striker with Daka was criminal, while leaving Nachos on the bench.

The only plus was Iversen. He looks solid but could do nothing about the two goals

Guest nathan.
Just now, Tomlcfc133 said:

Rodgers Out banner on the Vichai statue, that will rattle the pricks 

CCTV all over it

Just now, Lesterlad said:

Yes Rodgers should be sacked he is shit. But who do we bring in?please don’t say Poch or any of the other top managers as they don’t want a relegation battle. Dyche would of been good but too late for him. We have good players but shit system 

Who cares?

Anyone will do but this cvnt. 

I'll take shakey until the end of the season. Anyone but this dipsh1t

• Like 1