Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Just ****ing give anyone the job to get some kind of bounce and 4 wins, just by not being Rodgers

Agreed. The squad needs a culture shock from someone new. They seem to think everything is fine too. I just don't get it.

1 minute ago, bluefox1 said:

Club needs to be sold as top has no interest in it anymore.

Whatever happens on the pitch I wish we could stop recycling this crap. There wouldn't be a development plan without interest. There wouldn't be a writing off of debts without interest.

• Like 2

Sad thing is I think the powers that be will look back in hindsight on this season and wish they had binned Brendan. We may not have got to the European places but mid table as a minimum should have been achievable.

the level of underperformance is not acceptable and he should have gone.

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 2

Wholeheartedly believe that anyone on this forum would do a better job. Genuinely.

Made a good substitution at half time but took him 45 mins to make that change when we put in an embarrassing performance in the first half. Then he does nothing to influence the game.

He really is a disgrace. This season is the worst performance from a Leicester manager I've ever seen.

• Like 2

I've resigned myself to the fact he ain't getting the sack but the circumstances of the defeat here, the symbolism of the team going into the bottom 3, going down to a team who have taken the decision to sack their manager and immediately turn it round - I don't know, maybe, just maybe a line has been crossed, put it this way I wouldn't be totally surprised if he was sacked.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

He made a switch and it worked to be fair, for a short period and I was beginning to think he'd actually made a tactical change that might win is the game. But then there was no attempt to win the game once it went back level. 

You need to have additional tweaks to make once the opponent responds to your changes 

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

He's going to need his mates in the media to pull out all the stops this week.

I'm sure we'll hear that 'He's not been properly backed in the' transfer market a few times this week.

You know what, the tide's turning. A few pundits this week have said he's on borrowed time. Simon Jordan called him the Henry Kissinger of football management, talking politics to cover his inadequacies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Nonsense no one is available. 
Gattuso 

Gallardo 

Hutter 
Bosz 

Farve 

Marcelino 

Bordalas 

Villas Boas

Give it anyone of those till the end of this season and we’ll stop up. Keep Rodgers and we’re down. 

Just give it any coach already at the club and we probably stay up

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

He's gonna take us down then walk away. All whilst becoming our longest serving PL manager.

And it's gonna take 1 hell of an overhaul for any of our future managers to take charge of 1 PL game.

The thought already disgusts me. Especially as he’ll do so trying to protect ‘Brand Rodgers’.