Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Embarrassing… he’s been on the beach for 2 years and still runs rings round our elite manager 

Rodgers keep breaking records. First the xG against Arsenal and now this. 

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Nonsense no one is available. 
Gattuso 

Gallardo 

Hutter 
Bosz 

Farve 

Marcelino 

Bordalas 

Villas Boas

Give it anyone of those till the end of this season and we’ll stop up. Keep Rodgers and we’re down. 

Do you actually know much about these managers? Or are you just quoting names you found online? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Yeah, but who could we get who would do a better job? Just look at Bournemouth, Southampton and Palace, they ended up with a promoted assistant manager, Gary O'Neil in his first managerial job and a 75 year old Roy Hodgson. You can see how much worse it could be if we changed, as when we played those teams we beat them easily.... oh wait... what's that? Lost to all 3 you say? Elite 10 million pound a year manager beaten by the bottom of the barrel selections from the managerial merry go round?

Who could do a better job than Rodgers? Literally anyone. Or, in fact, getting in absolutely no-one, as Southampton proved. He's a negative presence, he needs removing as he's actively damaging this club every second he remains. Still, when we gets relegated, we'll have saved that 10 million pay off money, should neatly offset the massive loss of Premier League TV money. Incredible piece of club running, the world's first voluntary relegation.

Exactly. Give it anyone, I don't care it has to improve from this. Lampard, Gerrard, **** it let Vardy have a go at it, all gotta be able to do better than Rodgers.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

I genuinely have more hatred for him than any other manager, I don't even care what he achieved before now, no other manager has completely killed my love of football like this ****

I don't even like watching games anymore, I do it out of obligation rather than enjoyment

How can a manager be so woefully incompetent that he can't coach a team to be good at attacking, defending or passing, like we are literally dog shit in every aspect

Totally agree with the first bit. I care more about the Ipswich score than Leicester score these days. It's not even ruined my evening that we lost again just feel quite numb to it. Sad. 

Bottom 3 now, another loss to a relegation rival. Rodgers isn’t turning this round and needs sacking, it may be too late to get someone decent in but keeping him is giving up and accepting relegation. This is reminding me of how blackburn refused to sack steve keane. 

2 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

The thought already disgusts me. Especially as he’ll do so trying to protect ‘Brand Rodgers’. 

Rodgers is finished. 

Dismantling a team like ours and then leading us to relagation.

Planning for a high profile appointment. Yeah good luck with that

When your team plays like that, it should tell the owner that the players don't have faith in the manager, and at that point the manager has to be gone. Trouble is it has been like that basically all season, apart from a spell when players realised if they wanted to go to the World Cup they better play a bit. I fear it is too late to make a difference, but he has to go tonight and at least give someone a shot at keeping us up, preferably a scary bugger who will put a bit of backbone back into this squad.

• Like 1

The argument that no one better is available is laughable, we’ve been embarrassing to watch for 18 months at least.  Anyone would be better, anyone, my left nut would do a better job and the clowns that have still been backing him these past few months need to go to specsavers 

• Like 1

We are going down anyway, might aswell give someone else a chance and see what happens 

But the board won't because there is something very very dodgy going on behind the scenes 

For him to be still in the job there has to be 

4 minutes ago, Jon Bez said:

Do you actually know much about these managers? Or are you just quoting names you found online? 

It doesn't matter who's available. Remove Rodgers and watch this squad flourish, regardless of who is in charge. 

• Like 1