Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

Just asked Alexa "when will Brendan Rodgers get sacked" and she just started laughing her tits off at me 🥺

Just asked Alexa the same and get excited, I mean really ****ing excited she said 

“from talkSPORT.com Brendon Rodgers was unceremoniously sacked by telephone….fuccking yes ****ing yes,

she continues “…on Sunday night, just hours after liverpool had drawn 1-1 v everton at goodison park, does that answer your question?”

Oh **** off, no it doesn’t. 

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, Tuna said:

Pipes giving him a kicking on RL.

He’s bang on. Absolutely bang on but also actually able to articulate the issues with what Brendan is doing, and being balanced about what he has brought over his tenure. It was a better summary than most of the Brendan In and Brendan Out mob can manage tbh. I think like Pipes says, he’s just absolutely not the man we need for this situation. I agree with everything he said 100% tbh

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

It's too late to sack him now

It’s clearly not. I don’t get why people keep parroting this unless it’s to be melodramatic. We aren’t cut adrift at the bottom, it’s incredibly tight and a couple of results will change the mood completely. That’s precisely why it’s not too late with 30 points to play for.

If we were 10 points off 17th and there were 10 games left then it would be a fair point, but we aren’t. We just need someone who can put some points on the board which looks beyond Brendan.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

It's too late to sack him now

Dunno why people think that, it absolutely isn’t. Quite literally any manager out there would get more out of these players than he is currently. It’s that bad it looks like sabotage, he is doing more damage by being here than us having no one in charge. 

• Like 1