Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

His post match on sky is embarrassing

”wasn’t a lot in the game to be honest”

”didn’t deserve that”

and “feels for the players”.

**** you and **** the players you obnoxious ****, the fans have to endure this shit week in week out while you all tell us everything is fine.

Rogers really is a loser, an must know it deep down, losers don't come up with so many excuses repeatedly, you never heard Howe at Bournemouth, Dyche at Burnley, Hassenhutl after 2x 9-0 defeats or Lampard after his struggles come up with so many other people to blame.

8 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

His post match on sky is embarrassing

”wasn’t a lot in the game to be honest”

”didn’t deserve that”

and “feels for the players”.

**** you and **** the players you obnoxious ****, the fans have to endure this shit week in week out while you all tell us everything is fine.

He is right though. Only a 28 shots difference. 🙄

Screenshot_20230401_174139.jpg

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

lol

Who you gonna put in caretaker charge?

Vardy?

Couldn't do worse than Rodgers or Stowell. Manage the situation correctly and wield the axe before an international break and you don't need a caretaker then!

Edited by SK3Blue
  • Like 1

I've wanted him gone for a while... Especially after Southampton defeat. If Top doesn't get it now we really are just accepting championship football. 

Pay the joker his 10 million and let's at least try and stay in the top tier of English football. 

Whenever it may be, I cannot wait to see the back of this manager. The biggest fraud in football who has the media on strings. I was hearing in the week that this manager plays good football and would be a fit for Spurs. The only thing true in this  is that he’d suit Spurs as a massive bottle job.

I have been naively confident that the board would come to their senses on countless occasions over the last 18 months but it appears no one cares anymore. 

The only answer is that the fans make themselves heard, and still it feels like the match-going support is divided. 

Beggars belief. 

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I hope we've left the **** in Croydon

Chuck him off the coach and throw his notebook at him!

Or don't even let him on it!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

Has anyone said something along the lines of “We can’t possibly sack him with the turnaround of the Villa game coming so quick”?

Just so as I can mark my bingo card off. 

We can’t possibly sack him with the turnaround of the Villa gamecoming so quick”?

there you go 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

**** should hear the entire ground telling him what he's done to us this season. 

Obviously won't though. 

Unfortunately nothing will happen. Half of our fans, just like Top, have their heads shoved so far up Rodgers ar$e, they don't know what day it is.

• Like 1

He’s actually still peddling the ‘It’s still in our own hands’ line when it’s quite clearly no longer in our own hands. We have played the same number of games as every other team above us and have less points. 

• Like 1