Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, sdb said:

I've had a nagging doubt for about 18 months that he wants to fail to get a juicy pay out. Week by week it's become stronger in my mind. He's crippled everything about the club that he can, whilst always trying to put a positive spin on himself.

Course he does. He’s got nothing to lose, he has already set the narrative that we’re crap, and he hasn’t been backed so what has he got to lose? Nothing. 

I’ve said time and time again his stubbornness will cost him his job. Cags on the bench every week for the last 20games is criminal. Vardy is still our best striker and he doesn’t start, Nacho has to start games. Get him gone tonight.

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

CE09E05C-F9BE-468D-89BC-FF1184802D42.jpeg

It is a sobering thought that at Selhurst Park in 2016, and at this stage of the season our fans made headlines because of the singing long after the end of the game that we were going to win the league.

How has it come to this.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Cowardice and incompetence on the level of Taylor McLintock or Pleat 

Yes he is certainly on that level very reminiscent of Pleat imo like Pleat.some mug will listen to the talk and give him another big job !

Edited by Jono1604

16 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

He clearly does not give a f**k probably has the Spurs job lined up.

You're probably right but I don't understand how. Surely their fans will look at the last two seasons as abject and bottling the top 4 not once but twice on the last day of the season is exactly the kind of 'Spursy' character they're trying to leave behind. 

If it happened, it couldn't be more perfect. Delusions of grandeur from the fans, to the boardroom to the players. He'd be in his element. 

8 minutes ago, sdb said:

I've had a nagging doubt for about 18 months that he wants to fail to get a juicy pay out. Week by week it's become stronger in my mind. He's crippled everything about the club that he can, whilst always trying to put a positive spin on himself.

Normal circumstances I’d of said you were being ridiculous , but the baffling decisions he makes, right from the Brentford home game gives you some credence.

That being said there is no excuse for the players being so truly awful.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He wants to be sacked before we get relegated...... judging by his interview, he doesn't seem to understand the magnitude of the situation we're in ......he doesn't seem to give a s***, as if it's no concern to him!

id say that tbf, means its not a red mark against his CV

• Like 1

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He wants to be sacked before we get relegated...... judging by his interview, he's seem to understand the magnitude of the situation we're in ......he doesn't seem to give a s***, as if it's no concern to him!

It isn't. I don't think he cares. I presume he sees himself like a criminal.lawyer. you wins some big cases and you lose some. Just part of the job. Shrug shoulders and move on

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He come out and said its in our hands. We're in the bottom 3, it's the complete opposite of being in our hands.

I want the cvnt out but he is right. We win our games were fine. We can't rely on others to help us out. 

Whilst there’s a mathematical chance, there’s still a chance. But, he has to go tonight, otherwise there won’t be enough time to make an impact. 

You wonder what is actually going on behind the scenes at the club. Not a peep from anyone meaningful for a while. 

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Normal circumstances I’d of said you were being ridiculous , but the baffling decisions he makes, right from the Brentford home game gives you some credence.

That being said there is no excuse for the players being so truly awful.

It’s the Fraud mate, and though the players are not immune to criticism, this all on the Fraud. High performing teams derive from great leadership, he’s destroyed our spirit and tenacity. Not a single leader left at the club, he finally exercised that ghost with the very late in the window departure of Kasper. The last strong voice in the dressing room. Remember, it wasn’t so long ago when the team were underperforming 16/17 season, Claudio was sacked allegedly due to player power. Rodgers was never going to allow that.  The paucity of character in our performance shows that. These players are good enough and with the right motivation could keep us up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I want the cvnt out but he is right. We win our games were fine. We can't rely on others to help us out. 

We have to now, we're behind them, so they have to drop more points than we do, so its not in our hands.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

We have to now, we're behind them, so they have to drop more points than we do, so its not in our hands.

But we win v Bournemouth, leeds and Everton, and match the rest of their results, and we'll be above them. I think that's the point, is that if we win our games those just above us will drop enough points.

Not that we're winning any of those games at the moment mind

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

With who we still have to play it's technically still down to us winning our games (but those other clubs will be saying the same)

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty soon it has to become a pure business decision surely?

Yes it will have to be,

just depends if we have leaders in this business who will stand up and say something needs to change.

Or a bunch of friends who are yes men.

In business you need to be ruthless at times and I've not seen ruthlessness on the pitch or in the boardroom from us for a long time.

Edited by Vindaloo FOX
  • Like 1