Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest bennytwohats
3 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

It's not in our hands if we are already in the bottom 3 with 1 of the 2 below us being guaranteed to go above us tomorrow, 19th is out of our hands

It is while we play teams above us. This should be hard to understand. 

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

It doesn't matter who's available. Remove Rodgers and watch this squad flourish, regardless of who is in charge. 

It does matter. I don't claim to have the answer but if we do change now it is absolutely crucial we bring the right person in.

I've seen some wibble on here and tb about bringing in Pearson, Walsh and Shakespeare or even giving the job to Vardy. 

I dont know much but that ain't the solution!

How can the board watch that game and believe we can stay up under Rodgers? We've been a poor team for a couple of years now, bar a handful of games. Anything is better than Rodgers at this point, his tactics/ideas just aren't working anymore. This squad should not be in the relegation zone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Poznan34 said:

How can the board watch that game and believe we can stay up under Rodgers? We've been a poor team for a couple of years now, bar a handful of games. Anything is better than Rodgers at this point, his tactics/ideas just aren't working anymore. This squad should not be in the relegation zone. 

Was Top there today? Does he usually go to the away games?

1 minute ago, Poznan34 said:

Exactly this. The rot has been there for a while now. Anyone who said they didn't see this situation coming hasn't been paying attention to the way we play or the number of times we've been beaten by lesser teams over the past 18 months 

5 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Another season in the prem with Rodgers or the championship without?

The latter for me. That’s how mad this is. Happy for a complete reset at this point 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

HAS TO BE SACKED!!

People say that they hate Ward, but I don't understand why? How is it his fault that he is shite, but that the manager still kept starting him in 26 consecutive games. 

It's strange, watching Iversen pull some world class saves today was at first relieving, but then absolutely infuriating - because it made me wonder where we would have been if Rodger had given Ward the boot after those first 5-6 shambolic games - which is what any other sane manager would have done.

Absolutely great point. I was exactly the same. I almost had this surreal experience of needing to see Iversen as useless, to somehow reconcile myself to the fact that Ward was allowed to play 26 games. 

The fact Iversen appears to be a very presentable 6/10 goalkeeper is absolutely infuriating

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Another season in the prem with Rodgers or the championship without?

Championship without. 

Another year in the prem with Rodgers, getting the 'backing' for a rebuild, plunging us further Into debt and taking us down anyway, puts us in a worse position.

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do people honestly think just sacking Brendan is really enough, after watching the malaise of the last years? Delusional if so.

Get him gone, but you rot from the head.

It's a start my friend  and until it happens I guess we'll never know..

• Like 2

Helsinki Syndrome. We are being held hostage by this bellend and he has brainwashed Top, the media and apparently every fan that isn't on FoxesTalk.

At this point, even BR must be going home and chuckling at still having a job. What the **** is Top playing at. Spineless.

• Like 2

Is it the 2x 5th place finishes and the FA cup that's kept him in a job? I can't buy that it's the media personality angle at this point, as I'd much sooner listen to another Puel interview than a Rogers one, and that's saying something.