Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Kasper has recently said that he didn't want to leave either - which leaves who else?

Probably not our goalkeeping coach. You might reasonably level some blame at him for the way all our keepers under his tutelage have had pronounced weaknesses they don't ever seem to improve upon, but he's not the one in charge of selling and signing them.

Potter at Chelsea is having big trouble due to a lack of investment. He needs a thorough rebuild and some commitment from the board. You cannot expect him to achieve anything with the current squad. 

Irony is a great thing. 

Just now, Gazza M said:

Sack him tonight! Don't let him analyse tomorrow like he said. How we could merit a point as he said with 23 attempts v 3 is nonsense. 

Turn up for Villa with Stowell and Sadler as caretakers. 

It was 33 attempts v 3 mate. Rodgers master class innit, let the opposition tire themselves first, then strike!

5 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Yes 100%  Potter would get the best out of our players.

Rodgers would get on very well with there prema Donna's.

Based on what exactly? Right now I’d take chlamydia instead of Rodgers but thinking Potter will transform this team feels naive. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gazza M said:

Sack him tonight! Don't let him analyse tomorrow like he said. How we could merit a point as he said with 23 attempts v 3 is nonsense. 

Turn up for Villa with Stowell and Sadler as caretakers. 

It was worse than that. It was 31 shots v 3.

• Like 1

Feel absolutely infuriated.

Speaking to the Mrs' Dad about taking a banner on Tuesday.

He said he doesn't understand and we need to be careful what we wish for cos we won the FA Cup two years ago.

How has one man got such a hold over so many fans?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Based on what exactly? Right now I’d take chlamydia instead of Rodgers but thinking Potter will transform this team feels naive. 

Fvcking Harry Potter wouldn't be able to save this shambles of a squad!!!🤬🤬

Just now, Rain King said:

Feel absolutely infuriated.

Speaking to the Mrs' Dad about taking a banner on Tuesday.

He said he doesn't understand and we need to be careful what we wish for cos we won the FA Cup two years ago.

How has one man got such a hold over so many fans?

People are easily led and can't think critically, or rationally, hence Brexit, Tories and Rodgers. Different flavours of passive indoctrination 

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Let's face it he can not do any worst.

I look at what he did for Brighton with ordinary players.

They played for the manager.

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Gabby Abgonlahor arguing with a caller earlier saying how Brendan IS a top manager and how our problem isn’t down to him… Some really don’t see it.

this sort of thing pisses me off, anyone who watches us on the reg will know its down to him, these pundits calling Rodgers a top manager is complete BS, how is he a top manager? win the treble with Celtic, well ****ing done to him

not like he had much competition up there,

his record in Europe is poor to say the least, in my view he isnt a top manager, hes the higher end of average, Emery at Villa is a top manager 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Going from Rodgers to Rodgers with a bit of stubble wouldn’t be a significant upgrade imho 

Potter is not a narcissist who is willing to destroy everything in his path to save his own reputation.

17 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

What worries me about giving Stowell a pop at it, is that he is our GK coach and the main reason for us becoming relegation fodder is our GK situation - what has he done about it?

Hasnt Stowell got a 100% win record for his caretaker manager stint?

As per my original post, Stowell literally can’t do any worse that Rodgers, he’s 75% of the way through the season and has lost 60% of his games. Brendan is taking us down and it’s glaringly obvious. Stowell, or anyone else literally anyone else cannot do any worse. If a change happened before the wkend finishes, I would be optimistic that we would get atleast 4pts from the next 2 games. The shackles would come off, the atmosphere would come back like it did with Shakey vs Liverpool, we would rally. It’s imperative a change (any change) happens now!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

this sort of thing pisses me off, anyone who watches us on the reg will know its down to him, these pundits calling Rodgers a top manager is complete BS, how is he a top manager? win the treble with Celtic, well ****ing done to him

not like he had much competition up there,

his record in Europe is poor to say the least, in my view he isnt a top manager, hes the higher end of average, Emery at Villa is a top manager 

“He got you into Europe and won the FA Cup blah blah blah…”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Let's face it he can not do any worst.

I look at what he did for Brighton with ordinary players.

They played for the manager.

Went for massive spells last season without scoring goals (including a spell or 6 defeats in a row) and a terrible Leicester city finished above them. Bombing at Chelsea and 'apparently' the reason is because he needs time to bring his own players in.  Can't adapt and sticks to his philosophy of the game.  Really doesn't feel like the person to put a rocket up these players backsides for the next few games.

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Nothing will happen to Rodgers.

He will leave when hes relegated us and walk into another premier league job next season.

Leave how though? Resigns?

Why would we sack if we allow him to relegate us?