Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Never thoughts I’d be envious of Villa.

Saw they were in the shit, acted quick and now might well make Europe as an in form side. 

It's sickening.

Even Palace got their act together!

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Never thoughts I’d be envious of Villa.

Saw they were in the shit, acted quick and now might well make Europe as an in form side. 

since they binned off Gerrard, fair play to them, 

shame our shambles of a club hasnt had the balls to do the same

• Like 4

The club should suspend him and then sack him without compo for failing in his best efforts and a lack of duty of care to his employer.   Clearly there would be a negotiation... but that would be my starting point 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

It’s getting over the three losses and our hammering that I’m most impressed with. Easily could have set them back 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

9 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Not good enough for us apparently. The back to back to back Europa league winner. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Yeah, but who could we get who would do a better job? Just look at Bournemouth, Southampton and Palace, they ended up with a promoted assistant manager, Gary O'Neil in his first managerial job and a 75 year old Roy Hodgson. You can see how much worse it could be if we changed, as when we played those teams we beat them easily.... oh wait... what's that? Lost to all 3 you say? Elite 10 million pound a year manager beaten by the bottom of the barrel selections from the managerial merry go round?

Who could do a better job than Rodgers? Literally anyone. Or, in fact, getting in absolutely no-one, as Southampton proved. He's a negative presence, he needs removing as he's actively damaging this club every second he remains. Still, when we gets relegated, we'll have saved that 10 million pay off money, should neatly offset the massive loss of Premier League TV money. Incredible piece of club running, the world's first voluntary relegation.

It's depressing that every word of this is spot on. This is completely unprecedented levels of ineptness. On my life I think most people on here could run things better than this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Yeah, but who could we get who would do a better job? Just look at Bournemouth, Southampton and Palace, they ended up with a promoted assistant manager, Gary O'Neil in his first managerial job and a 75 year old Roy Hodgson. You can see how much worse it could be if we changed, as when we played those teams we beat them easily.... oh wait... what's that? Lost to all 3 you say? Elite 10 million pound a year manager beaten by the bottom of the barrel selections from the managerial merry go round?

Who could do a better job than Rodgers? Literally anyone. Or, in fact, getting in absolutely no-one, as Southampton proved. He's a negative presence, he needs removing as he's actively damaging this club every second he remains. Still, when we gets relegated, we'll have saved that 10 million pay off money, should neatly offset the massive loss of Premier League TV money. Incredible piece of club running, the world's first voluntary relegation.

It's depressing that every word of this is spot on. This is completely unprecedented levels of ineptness. On my life I think most people on here could run things better than this.

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Not good enough for us apparently. The back to back to back Europa league winner. 

what i dont get with some of our fans, doing that in europe with a team like Villareal too

while whats rodgers main one? us winning the FA Cup, or him winning the treble x 2 with celtic

in my eyes, it dont compare

21 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Potter is not a narcissist who is willing to destroy everything in his path to save his own reputation.

Which is absolutely fine and I agree but Potters football is equally as dull as Rodgers so I stand by my point tbqh 

Demoralising. Nothing changes. Just endless defeats. Beyond anger now. I just can not believe how silent the club is, it really is like no-one even cares. I struggle to see us getting another point with this guy in charge….he threw the towel in ages ago and our owner/board, who should know better, are taking us down with their lack of taking some ****ing responsibility.