Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Kieran’s uncle don’t know shit. 

This wank stain with Top will be there on the phone together tomorrow having phone sex and getting ready for the week ahead. Probably a LinkedIn post there somewhere. 

This **** and his mate ain’t going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Feel absolutely infuriated.

Speaking to the Mrs' Dad about taking a banner on Tuesday.

He said he doesn't understand and we need to be careful what we wish for cos we won the FA Cup two years ago.

How has one man got such a hold over so many fans?

Clearly after winning the fking league we had other managers and still won the fa cup. 

Some fans are plain stupid.

18 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Emergency meeting was to discuss the toppings for the cake. Big order you see, takes time to prep etc

I have it on good authority that it was to discuss how to cheer little brendon up after another loss. Suggestions included a clown, balloon artists and face painting.

1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I have it on good authority that it was to discuss how to cheer little brendon up after another loss. Suggestions included a clown, balloon artists and face painting.

But there was a clear winner. 

Gucci belt. 

51 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Immediate ban for anyone posting this patter, and anyone finding this funny- **** me

Don’t be such a miser, Miquel. This is fun isn’t it? Right?

I’m starting to hate the fact I don’t really care now and worse it appears not many at the club appear to care either, Brendon is just waiting for a pay off and a new job and knowing the media will take his viewpoint.Even when we was crap in the 80s, and 00s I still cared. Not sure if it’s because I’m in my 50s and seen it all and know it’ll never be this good again or just different life priorities. I know I’ll renew my season ticket though, perhaps a reset will inject fresh enthusiasm into the club like Burnley are enjoying. My fear is that we don’t really know where the club is going…or can go. If we are financially screwed we could find ourselves in league 1 again or treading water like Stoke and West Brom. 
Thanks Brendon ! 

Was speaking to Kieran's Uncle's hairdresser in Morrisons earlier...

Told me Kieran's Uncle had cancelled a hair appointment tonight as he had to rush into work. 

Make of it what you will but there could be something in this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Walkerfox said:

What’s absolutely disgusting is that when we lose to West Ham at home on the last day of the season, having long been confirmed we’ll be in the championship next season, there’s still going to be thousands of brainless Leicester fans mindlessly clapping Brendan and Top as if they’re just victims of circumstance 🤮 Yuk. 

Lots of people who go to sports matches just want to see a game and enjoy it as entertainment and if there team loses aren't that concerned or see it as it wasn't the teams day. They aren't bothered about over analysing the team and tactics..... probably just believe Brendan's narrative that the club hasn't supported him in a major rebuild.

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Was speaking to Kieran's Uncle's hairdresser in Morrisons earlier...

Told me Kieran's Uncle had cancelled a hair appointment tonight as he had to rush into work. 

Make of it what you will but there could be something in this. 

Going to a meeting with a mullet. Must be serious!!!

• Haha 1

It only makes sense that it's something more sinister going on at City. Keeping Rogers in charge after countless seasons of the same shit show is some sort of classified psychological experiment? 

Edited by bfox

34 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

For a supposedly elite manager, his inability to organise a team properly, especially defensively is ridiculous. 

Look at for how long we had set-piece issues, a good manager will have sorted it far more quickly. 

He's an average manager, a poor leader and a phenomenal bullshitter

• Like 3