Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Whatever the bullshit that is flying around, we know that BR isn’t cut out to get us Out the shit..

something needs to be said though about the 40/50k a week (MINIMUM ) that really don’t give a shit what happens to is. It tells in the performances!!

3 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I remember someone saying Rodgers was far superior to Emery

That was @Chocolate Teapot as he despises Villa.

Whether you like Villa or not, they and Emery are so far ahead of us and Rodgers. I have very little doubt that this will be proven on Tuesday night. :(

Edited by Blue Fox 72

21 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Was speaking to Kieran's Uncle's hairdresser in Morrisons earlier...

Told me Kieran's Uncle had cancelled a hair appointment tonight as he had to rush into work. 

Make of it what you will but there could be something in this. 

Most reliable ITK if you ask me

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lcfcjosh said:

I was the one today who made the Rodger’s banner you might have seen at Palace , to those who think that’s wrong , I hope you give your head a wobble 

the club is dying 

Good on you! Honestly given how much away tickets are struggling to sell im

starting to think the club are planting staff in away ends to have a go at people like you! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lcfcjosh said:

I was the one today who made the Rodger’s banner you might have seen at Palace , to those who think that’s wrong , I hope you give your head a wobble 

the club is dying 

Can you make an even bigger one for the villa match please?

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Can't really say more than what so many of us have been saying all season. 

I have no idea what he is doing, his tactics are making no sense and he seems either oblivious to the position we are in or simply doesn't care. He's not getting the best out of those around him (either the players or the coaching staff), and every single individual regresses under his watch. He needs to get out of the game and rediscover what got him into management in the first place. The game has left him behind, and he needs to get back to basics and move with the times or take a different role in the game.

Today, he played his version of Brendan ball where he tries not to lose, and maybe nick a result. Against Palace. With both teams in a relegation scrap. The setup was mind boggling, and it all points to him. Its awful to watch. I don't know what it is but its not football.

We've left it far too late to get rid of him. Should have been done after Spurs or Brighton following his 'being backed' meltdown which has shaped our entire season. I've said countless times i'm insanely jealous of what Villa did and the appointment Brighton made. But we are going down with him, so lets just get it done and put Knudsen in for the Villa game. Lets change it and try something else because this rot is simply horrible to watch. If we go down, go down with a fight, not passing sideways waiting for opportunities to present themselves.

We have tickets for the Villa game. When we bought them we thought the game was going to be 'el sackio'. Unbelievable to think how different things are right now compared to back then. One club in control of the situation, the other looking completely rudderless. 

I really can't bear going Tuesday and seeing him walk out with the team. He doesn't deserve it, and we don't deserve to watch it.

Its simple really, he is not culpable, or held to account for anything, the guy is so calm and dismissive its unreal. Top's playing Polo, the Bored are absent probably away on a team building event, and we are sinking further into the abyss, Relegation is a little more certain the longer Brendan Rodgers remains the manager.

Reckon Susan Whelan does the interviewing for certain senior positions at the club and approves the successful candidates, whilst Top just signs them off ready.

Edited by Wymsey

16 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

the club is dying 

Keep up the good work I say :appl:

• Thanks 1