Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, lcfcjosh said:

lost the flag when two blokes came and tried to Rob it and the stewards intervened, just makes you think how toxic our fanbase our because of this little little man

I can picture it now. Two old, bald men getting all upset because a 17 year old has made a flag demanding more from our club. Tragic, shame that they didn’t get launched down the aisle.

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

8/11 on SkyBet for him to go, 

they just need to get rid tonight, cos whatever happens tomorrow unless its 0-0, we'll be 19th

pundits still calling him a top manager, right yeah of course PR Brendan has got them believe that shite

People believe some strange stuff mate with very little evidence. Somehow he’s teflon, even though the evidence actually proves that he is utter doggo. 

He HAS to go NOW.  There are no

more excuses and to not act would just confirm a deadly malaise at the heart of the club, an utter lack of decisiveness and professionalism.  It should not just be Brendan’s head on the block. This speaks to a complete lack of understanding within the hierarchy. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

I can picture it now. Two old, bald men getting all upset because a 17 year old has made a flag demanding more from our club. Tragic, shame that they didn’t get launched down the aisle.

You have to be careful with flags though. This still gets used by other fans to take the piss out of us. 

BI-DBUDCUAATrty.jpg

I'd swap Rodgers for Potter in a heartbeat. Potter has no chance with Chelsea as the club is a joke and just spend 100's of millions on new signings without actually working out how they'd fit in a team. Signed loads of centre backs and wingers yet don't have a single decent striker in their squad. Potter would be great for us and if he does get sacked, I'd be sacking Rodgers and getting Potter in for free. I'd take Brian fecking Potter over Rodgers right now! 

• Like 3

The post match MOTD interview:

“Close game, deserved something, you’ve got to be resolute and determined and concentrate to the final whistle”

We could save £10m/year and have exactly the same insight from ChatGPT

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

“Close game, deserved something, you’ve got to be resolute and determined and concentrate to the final whistle”

Ive just saw that how can any manager in the world turn around and say we didn't deserve that after we had 3 attempts to there 30 attempts his he actually taking the piss now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Translation - it was the players fault again that we didn’t get a draw against a free falling Palace managed by an old man fresh out of retirement. 

• Like 1