Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

Heard he's gone. 

Announcement tomorrow morning apparently?!? 

Seems legit as from an academy player I know. 

I'll personally believe it when SSN report it. 

Let's be real mate, that academy player is probably chatting shit and BR is taking us down.

I don't mind going down if it finally means the end of BR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

Heard he's gone. 

We’ve been here before, with @Bert’s WhatsApp group :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

Heard he's gone. 

I’m with you. Wait till it’s on some news of any sort as we’ve been here too many times. 

If he doesn’t go, he’s avoiding the sack on a Keith Vaz level! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

It’s not worth looking at the odds, all that would have happened is we slip into the bottom 3 and a few more people have put their money on him to go.

Odds are purely dictated by the bookies minimising their losses. 
If West Ham lose tomorrow I would imagine Moyes odds would be similar by Monday morning.

I don’t know, but odds are often better estimates than what people say on Foxestalk, because actual money is on the line whereas online messages are free. 

1 hour ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Let's be real mate, that academy player is probably chatting shit and BR is taking us down.

I don't mind going down if it finally means the end of BR.

No, I mind. BR will carry on talking up his Brand Rodgers elsewhere with not a care in the world for the club, while we suffer in the Championship, unbelievable given what we have achieved with the same squad over the last few years. I want him to be accountable - ie. he gets the sack - and the club to take action to save itself from going down.

Edited by Tom12345

47 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

No, I mind. BR will carry on talking up his Brand Rodgers elsewhere with not a care in the world for the club, while we suffer in the Championship, unbelievable given what we have achieved with the same squad over the last few years. I want him to be accountable - ie. he gets the sack - and the club to take action to save itself from going down.

Would love that to mate, but I'm being realistic, he's not going anywhere till we go down.

So let's just get it over and done with, bring on the championship and life without BR.

🤡 I backed him until yesterday. I'm selfaware, I turned out to be a cartoon like my username on this one. In my defence, for many months and phases including the losing run at the start, if Top had sacked him, I'd go fair enough, makes total sense.

After the poor start, this season, like the previous, felt like a write-off. I sympathised even though I was annoyed by Brendan's same excuses (anyone remember?) about the lack of transfers, we could've done with a tall Centreback then and not to mention a Right Winger for how many years? Even Lookman would've been fine!? Why isn't Soyuncu playing? We'll coz he won't renew and he's not Tieleman's tier in Brendan's book, so Amartey has to play because we don't have any other options. At the start of the season he couldn't have guessed how shit Ward would be, but then Rodgers recruitment saw the B player mentality and got him for 12m, no sympathy there..

I haven't been able to catch as many games this season, but the times we did we lost narrowly so many times.. the kind where it's ridiculous bad luck, look at Iversen's own goal yesterday, Faes was Liverpool's top scorer for a while.. we've dropped points right at the end where a lot of the responsibility would also be on players.. And injury situation has been unfortunate as well. Top's shown tremendous amounts of faith because of the luck & lack of transfers, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers being the **** he is makes snarky remarks after he departs. His PR nonsense and never taking responsibility for losses is second to none. Condescending mf!

When I said I backed him, I backed him to get us safe by end of the season but with each game was losing long term faith. So earlier in the season, why not sack Rodgers? The season is a write-off after being left behind, money is tight, let him keep us up we can replace him towards the end saving some more for transfers. I suppose, this is where Top and I had the similar idea but Brendan eventually dropped us in the bottom 3.

Since Top & I have thought alike here, I feel either Rodgers is sacked immediately, otherwise Top keeps him to the end of the season and then sacks him regardless of the outcome, like he'd been planning earlier. Nothing inbetween.

Edited by MickeyMouse
  • Like 4

I also heard he is gone but its come from a former Foxes player I known. God knows if its truth as we had many false news this season. If Top has acted why now not before will be the questions.

Edited by Mendi

2 minutes ago, Mendi said:

I also heard he is gone but its come from a former Foxes player I known. God knows if its truth as we had many false news this season. If Top has acted why now not before will be the questions.

Begs the question that maybe there was something in his contract that if we sack him whilst we are in the bottom three maybe the compensation isn't as much? Who knows, who knows if him being sacked is even true. It's almost 6am why isn't there a corner flag yet! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Begs the question that maybe there was something in his contract that if we sack him whilst we are in the bottom three maybe the compensation isn't as much? Who knows, who knows if him being sacked is even true. It's almost 6am why isn't there a corner flag yet! 

God knows mate. I been told a former manager has been in talks with club for weeks. Former players have throw his name around around the club board. Top did speak to him and that all that has happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mendi said:

God knows mate. I been told a former manager has been in talks with club for weeks. Former players have throw his name around around the club board. Top did speak to him and that all that has happened.

Martin Allen? Megson? Sven? Taylor?

all seriousness, I’m not going to jump on this too much. If nothing is announced today, he’ll be here till the end of the season I feel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

all seriousness, I’m not going to jump on this too much. If nothing is announced today, he’ll be here till the end of the season I feel. 

Martin Allen? Megson? Sven? Taylor?

Sven and one other been in talks, that's not been mention by you.

Edited by Mendi

3 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Martin, Martin O’Neil 

:appl: It would be till the end of the season. Top due to put the club up for sale I been told. His mum health isn't the best.

Edited by Mendi

9 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

7 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Martin Allen? Megson? Sven? Taylor?

Sven and one other been in talks, that's not been mention by you.

5 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Martin, Martin O’Neil 

Don't be silly. It's clearly going to be Ian Holloway. He's the only one mad enough. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I don’t believe that a few posters (no offence) would hear that he has left and no reputable journalist has tweeted anything about it.

It is a high profile sacking in reality.

If they don’t get rid today, then he will be here till the end when we go down, fact.

Get rid today, care takers for the Villa game and anyone else for the rest of the season, I believe will keep us up.

We don’t need a tactical genius to keep us up, we just need freshness. The squad is littered with internationals, they are just bored with the style.

100% this. We don’t need a Pep to come in. Someone with fresh ideas and someone to put the players on their toes again. Dyche would have been perfect for this