Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The clubs he's being linked with and he can't even organise a side to beat a laughably terrible Spartak Moskow side. You can point to bits of bad luck that are out of his control but ultimately its his style of football stifling us. We waste large portions of games with absolute nothingness 

I don't actively want him out but I think if somebody made us a decent offer for him it's something the club should consider. Things appear to have gone stale 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

Honestly let’s have a genuine conversation about Rodgers out… it’s been poor for so long. I know we won the FA cup last year but the performances have been turgid. I have no idea who should replace him but the players seem stale, the atmosphere around the club isn’t what it was a year or so ago. All seems to be grinding to a halt and it has to sit with the manager. 

• Like 4

Just now, filbertway said:

Interesting thoughts. Feels like we played very narrowly and created very little. Wing backs had little support so just kept going backwards

Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. Shite idiom, but very apt for us currently.

Its at the point now when im happier we dont lockbox a winner.

Papering over cracks that apparently do not exist in Rodgersland is not helpful.

The bloke needs a holiday and to clear his mind again. The version of the manager is sticking out the gaff

• Like 1