Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

If we win today will people's opinion change? If we lose with yet another toothless display, will other people's opinion change of Rodgers? Will today's result move any of his supporters and detractors? 

Of course, most football fans are very fickle.

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Are they reliable?

Not sure but would expect some of the other credible outlets to report on this in the next 24 hours if there was anything in it. It's just click bait artists/muppets like Goldbridge giving it attention at the moment

Just now, Le Renard said:

For me Rodgers Achilles heel is the defense, and this is where a majority of Manure's problems stem from. If true, it is a nonsensical appointment, but so was Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho and OGS.

He would have them in better shape then OGS. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is waiting for the Manchester United job to open up, Ole’s days remaining in charge are numbered apparently.

I would think today would be his last game in charge if rumours are to be relieved cheerio Rodgers :wave: thank you for winning the FA Cup 

4 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

The Ndidi/ Soumare conundrum is an easy fix, he needs to play both together (a long with youri) and get them used to each other. Play Ndidi in holding and the other two as 8s

Madders has been playing better but he isn’t anywhere near the standard to earn a place for me. He should be benched and we should start with those three in midfield. Even if Soumare isn’t having his best game he is still a lot more combative than Maddison could ever offer.

I wanna see a 4123 as you have stated, think that could be very solid and enough  quality to create good opportunities for the front three.

Ndidi is our key player, if he gets back anywhere near his best he’ll be a massive player for us. We can’t afford to carry players anymore this season.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

No it doesnt 

Yes it does unless tries yet another new formation or plays Nacho out of position on the right. He's gone 4 3 3 today, which i personally like in the right games but half of our fan base will have a hissy fit that Nacho isn't starting. 

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He would have them in better shape then OGS. 

I don't disagree with that, and he will probably sort them out in the short term, but the one criticism Liverpool fans had of him during his tenure was the defense.  I think we can see this year that he's had 3 years to sort out the defending at corners and still we look like rabbits caught in headlights when a decent ball comes in.

• Like 1

Just now, Le Renard said:

I don't disagree with that, and he will probably sort them out in the short term, but the one criticism Liverpool fans had of him during his tenure was the defense.  I think we can see this year that he's had 3 years to sort out the defending at corners and still we look like rabbits caught in headlights when a decent ball comes in.

I agree, I assume that's why he brought Kolo Toure in his staff.

Maybe he needs to think about bring in another coach.