Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

33 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

BR - “We’ve not been as consistent as what we have been. We can have a period of time now where we can get to work. My own commitment, I’ve got a huge respect for Khun Top and the protection of his legacy. My relationship with him, Susan Whelan and Jon Rudkin, we’re together and we’re looking to push on. I feel I’m in the right place. I work with a calibre of players we’re trying to maximise their potential. That’s why I’m so happy here.”

BR - “Firstly, it’s really disrespectful for you to ask the question when there is a manager in place at the club. Secondly, I can’t comment on it because it’s not real. I’m proud to be here at Leicester City. The only thing I’m thinking about is Chelsea and getting ready for that. It’s frustrating for supporters and my players, but from a personal perspective, it’s something that it’s in the modern game, but something I have no focus on whatsoever.”

BR say's, regarding the speculation surrounding links to Man U, "it's not real", I think this actually means it is real.

There's just something not right about all of this...I'm now convinced he's leaving, Lampard will be our manager this Sunday. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

lol You're probably right about BR leaving for MU at some point but not a chance of Lampard by Sunday.

Two Astronauts Stuck in deep space...or that Twilight zone....That Dimension of Football-cynicism..:frantics:

• Haha 1

Guest Danny Clender
2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Two Astronauts Stuck in deep space...or that Twilight zone....That Dimension of Football-cynicism..:frantics:

thank you fuchsntf, this will be the next movie I write, it will be called 'Plan B'...I can see it now, one pro BR astronaught , the other is BR out...they're stuck in deep Space and they have to find a way to agree first before they can develop a Plan B to save their asses...but time is running out and there's an event horizon on the errrr horizon. Don't worry, you'll get an Exec Prod credit. 

17 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Didn’t expect anything less from Rodgers to be honest. He’s hardly going to come out and say I’ve been speaking with their representatives, I’m interested in the job and I’ve been searching for houses in Cheshire during the international break. If they want him, he’ll be off. Not that I would want that of course. 

And exactly why the shitstirrers in the press shouldn't ask the question when there is nothing concrete. It creates debate and speculation whatever Rodgers says.

On the BBC....

Armchair football fan: I wonder if Brendan has gone a bit stale at lcfc? Seems to be the same defensive problems over and over. A very good manager mind, so not saying sack him, just maybe he needs more of a squad refresh.

This is why I take zero notice to any BBC/Sky Media about our football club and Rodgers.

He's just had a huge 'Squad refresh' in the Summer, him bringing in his own players is the problem!

£20-30 million wasted on fees/contracts for Bertrand/Vestegaard ffs.

Rodgers has gone 'Stale', because he does everywhere, he's the most overrated manager in modern football.

On 14/11/2021 at 22:37, Jakemoore said:

Totally unfair comment. How can you call BR crap at game management and tactics? He’s not without flaws but he’s been incredibly successful. We’ve had two top 6 finishes back to back and won an FA Cup under his stewardship. He can’t have done all of that if he was “crap” at tactics as you say. 

Man City 2-5 Leicester City springs to mind as one of many tactical masterclasses by Brendan. 

I think this answers my question (and the games preceeding my comment)

Guest Kopfkino

You know on Football Manager where you can offer players to clubs, could JR get on the blower to Woodward and say we’ll take 15m in compensation to get it done asap?

Edited by Kopfkino