Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Chocolate Teapot

He'll need to lose 4 or 5 in a row to get the sack. Hes never lost more than 2 in a row for us. 

Best bet for all parties is united panic and want him. We'd probably let him go mid season now.

8 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The annoying thing is, Brendan will go, but he has also probably cost us some of our best players. Tielemans won't be hanging around here. Probably lose the likes of Ndidi aswell.

As bad as that is looks at the positives aswell.

If that happens that's around 200 million to rebuild the team.

We need to spend a shit tonne of money to get back to being competitive 

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

As bad as that is looks at the positives aswell.

If that happens that's around 200 million to rebuild the team.

We need to spend a shit tonne of money to get back to being competitive 

Tielemans won’t command a high fee due to his contract running down. 

N’Didi has an inability to pass a football, that’s why he’s still with us and not at Real Madrid or PSG. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I will say, it's really damn sad that as a fanbase so many of us have lost faith in BR, unlike previous managers where we wanted them to go because we had "gone off them" or just did not like them, with BR I would say the heavy majority really want him to do well here and stay with us, but this half arsed football has been going on for far too long now. 

This is sort of where I stand. 

I want him to do well, the football is awful

though. 

• Like 2

Sad to report that I've had enough now so wouldnt be arsed if he goes. Would love for him to turn it around, but think months of his anti-football has killed off any hope that he will fix this. Need a fresh approach.

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

The thing is, he got the plaudits when we were pulling up trees, rightly so as well. 

He’s got to shoulder the blame for this awful run of form. 

As I’ve said, I desperately want him

to turn this around, as I really Like him as a manager and we’ve gone from strength to strength for the past two seasons. This season has pretty much been a disaster though. 

• Like 1