Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

You lot watching the same as me because that’s the players nothing to do with Rodgers some of the defending, passing, commitment was shocking only players to come away with anything Vardy, Maddison, KDH and late inclusion of Daka the rest can fec off 

• Like 3

Just now, BKLFox said:

You lot watching the same as me because that’s the players nothing to do with Rodgers some of the defending, passing, commitment was shocking only players to come away with anything Vardy, Maddison, KDH and late inclusion of Daka the rest can fec off 

Wilf, Bertrand and Barnes have absolutely killed him tonight 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Worrying that we're edging towards the stage of fans willingly wanting us to lose so that it's quicker for Brendan to go. 

I obviously hope that isn't the case but it's heading that way, sadly. 

Two of the goals today weren't anything he could do. What he could have done is take Bertrand off and bring Daka on earlier. 

Disappointing that he can't seem to get the defence sorted, at all. 

Dum Dums suggesting this. 6 months ago he won us our first FA cup. We already became the laughing stock of English football sacking claudio after winning the league, let’s not do it again 

Edited by Jonzey01

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

We’ve conceded 40 goals in all competitions this year. 

Get gone. 

Jesus, it’ll be 100 by the end of the season at this rate.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, BKLFox said:

So by your definition, it’s not worth having a football manager?

:doh:

Not sure he'll be sacked yet. The biggest problem is our defence is absolutely pathetic and it hasn't been fixed. If we hold a lead all a team needs to do is attack with intent and they'll score - happened against Villa and today we concede whenever they needed a goal again; teams can sense it, we know it, the players know it.

The only slight spec of hope is that we score goals, so for brief moments we're in games and look good. Defence, despite being strong on paper is a shit show. It needs fixing immediately or its the coaches job

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Tonight was an improvement on Sunday but we look lost.

No discernible sign whatsoever that this team is coached.

You have to take it in context, this was a very depleted Napoli side.

Yet we still shipped 3 goals and could of been more for poor finishing.

The manager gives me no confidence anymore, he’s done here

Just now, dayday said:

You have to take it in context, this was a very depleted Napoli side.

Yet we still shipped 3 goals and could of been more for poor finishing.

The manager gives me no confidence anymore, he’s done here

Don’t disagree, I’m surprised that this was the final straw for so many though. It was an improvement if anything.

Have been firmly Rodgers in but anything less than a win against Newcastle now and he’s got to go. Have a nagging feeling that the grass won’t be greener if he does but we look void of anything. We’re still scoring, but how many are we having to waste to do it? Shambles.

Edited by FoxCal
  • Like 1