Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

You can’t just bin the manager when we have an injury crisis to crucial players. Forfana in that defence makes a huge difference.

I think people should show some loyalty to a guy who turned down other opportunities to show us some loyalty

An injury crisis? This squad is still capable of finishing above Legia and Spartak. 

What opportunities? Arsenal? Didn't he earn a bumper new contract to keep him. 

Additionally you can't bin off an entire squad, so if he has lost them for whatever reason he probably has to go.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

What did he say?

We are defensively poor. The lack of tracking runs. Offside trap terrible. It’s the nasty part of the game we need to do more. Basics that we aren’t doing. 

We’ve had the chances we expect to score. 

He looked notably pissed off 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

Hardy a piss poor group Napoli are a seasoned European team and they have struggled. We just don’t have European nouce  atm

Never mind European nous, we don’t even have what it takes to get a result in the West Midlands. 😂

We’re five months into the season, he has had enough time to fix this defence, yet he still hasn’t been able to manage it.

This is not just about our set piece defending, our defensive organisation from defence to midfield is atrocious. Rodgers has done absolutely nothing to make us look more secure, the same continued plan going into every game, where we are left far too open for teams to pick us off with ease.

Soyuncu and Ndidi have been two of our best players in recent seasons, they have gone dramatically backwards this season, they look lost to the point where they’re struggling to do the basics.

Some fans will say, “Fofana and Justin are currently injured”, we can’t keep using that as a constant excuse. Our defence and midfield are still of international quality, yet we currently have international quality players currently underperforming.

Rodgers has no clue on how to organise a defence, it’s been evident all season, two clean sheets all season, the first coming in our first game of the season against Wolves, the second in a cup game against Millwall, it’s a joke.

We have become stale, we are starting to look like a side who needs an overhaul, a bit like Crystal Palace in the summer.

On 29/11/2021 at 11:37, filbertway said:

Huge month for the future of Rodgers coming up.

Last 2 fixtures don't really tell us much, we've beat a League one team and a Championship team at home. The next month will be a proper test of where we're at, not particularly seen a lot to say we'll pick up too many points or beat Napoli.

I do expect us to beat Liverpool in the cup though, as Klopp will play a severely weakened team. 

My predictions for the following month. 10 pts from those 7 league fixtures would be a very decent return, looks like I'm going for 5 though haha.

Southampton (a) - Draw 

Villa (a) - Loss 
Napoli (a) - Loss 
Newcastle (h) - Win
Spurs (h) - Loss

Everton (a) - Draw

Liverpool (LC) (a) - Win
Man City (h) - Loss
Liverpool (a) - Loss

Get me in a room with Lawro!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We are defensively poor. The lack of tracking runs. Offside trap terrible. It’s the nasty part of the game we need to do more. Basics that we aren’t doing. 

We’ve had the chances we expect to score. 

He looked notably pissed off 

Wonder if he knows his time is up? 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

An injury crisis? This squad is still capable of finishing above Legia and Spartak. 

What opportunities? Arsenal? Didn't he earn a bumper new contract to keep him. 

Additionally you can't bin off an entire squad, so if he has lost them for whatever reason he probably has to go.

Yeah and injury crisis, we haven’t had our first 11 out all season. 

forfana, ndidi, evans, Ricardo, tielemens, madders have all been injured for extended time periods this year. That’s not to mention Justin who has been out for a year. We aren’t a side that can cope with this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Never mind European nous, we don’t even have what it takes to get a result in the West Midlands. 😂

Yeah against a side with a brand new manager and have spent a lot more money than us. Plus over history are also a substantially bigger club

The players don't look like they're enjoying playing for Leicester. I can't really say I see any of our players playing anywhere near there levels they have achieved prior.

We have senior players not signing contracts or making comments about fresh challenges.

We have signed utter garbage at a crucial time for the club.

I just don't see Brendan turning us round to where we were.

If top still has ambition for for the club we need to start looking for Brendans replacement.

Youri should not have played today, he wasn't fit enough.

Bertrand should not have played today, he also wasn't fit enough.

Guest Kopfkino

I’m absolutely fuming with him and he’s ultimately responsible for it all but I think I’m actually at the stage of backing him, binning some of these players off and doing a sexy rebuild.

Idk if it’s just cos I’d be pretty sad if he went but I’ve completely fallen out with the players after that. Iwant more KDH’s with a bit of added quality and not Soyuncu’s, Castagne and dare I say a half-arsed Tielemans.